She is very beautiful.
Why is there a human like her?
Oh God, can you leave her for me?

That smile and that dreamy look never left her face.

The name is also beautiful. Rebecca Swift.

...

...

Rebecca, Becca, Becky?

Now Freen was guessing names in her mind, again. She seems to have determined the call to be close to each other. Becky.

When she found the word Becky , Freen laughed while closing her eyes, she was like a person in love, as if meeting yesterday afternoon was her first date. She had even forgotten about the embarrassing and neglected part of her. Freen just repeated the fine one, like the way the woman looked at the painting and answered I know .

Suddenly the sound of her cell phone rang again, it seemed the world was signaling Freen to stop her imagination.

Without looking at who was calling, Freen picked up the phone.

"Hmm?" Her heart a little irritated, her reverie was interrupted for the second time.

"Freen!" rose. "Where are you?" asked her best friend. The greetings of the people around Freen never say Freen, how are you? Already eaten? No. They always ask where Freen is.

In a lazy voice Freen replied, "Seoul, Korea." She waited for Rose's answer this time. The eyes were still closed.

"You're here?" Rose's voice was slightly worried, then quickly she said, "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I've only been here two days, Rose." The eyes still closed, at this rate Freen would fall asleep.

"If I knew you were coming home, I would have cleared my schedule." Rose said annoyed. Apart from being an athlete, Rose now trains her juniors.

"......" Freen was almost asleep.

"Say something!" Rose's voice was quite strong. Very strong.

Freen opened her eyes, she was surprised to hear Rose's voice, "Oh? Em.." Freen didn't know what to say, she finally said, "I've been here long enough. Don't worry."

"Seriously? How long?" Finally, Freen only came home for one week, then left again.

"Eight months and three dates." Freen blinked slowly, she was starting to really enter dreamland now.

"Ha? Three dates? What do you mean Freen?" Rose asked, she didn't understand Freen's random words at all.

"......"

"Freen?"

"......." Freen was asleep, the phone had almost slipped from her hand.

Finally Rose hung up.

At the same time, a notification appeared on the phone's screen.

From: Grandma

Freen, tomorrow at two at the Kimha hotel restaurant. Do not be late. Wear nice clothes.

_______

The sound of the bell rang, Freen was forced to stand up from the warmth of the soft bed. She was still between the two realms, not very conscious yet. Freen even almost hit the wall of her room, Freen's eyes only opened slightly. Freen muttered incoherently towards the door, only heard the word morning, interrupt. Freen opened the apartment door without checking who was visiting. Rose, huh? But it's too early, she thought.