Still in love? The question that people always asked about her story, but never said it directly, her friend from Bangkok sometimes just said If he came back, would, um.. they often hesitate to ask Becca, afraid she would be angry or feel sad again. But actually, in Becca's heart there is a feeling that she wants the man back in her life, Becca doesn't consider how big that desire is. Whether it was just a little or a lot, she didn't know. But, the feeling is there.

Be patient, everything will pass.

Sentences she didn't even want to hear, but everyone didn't seem to understand if she hated the word patient. But what can be done, this blindness does require her to be patient. Why? Blindly, she must walk slowly, not in a hurry. Climbs stairs more slowly, no running. When at home, she often took deep breaths, just like one who has to be patient.

Here, let me help.

Another pity. Previously she often helped blind people when crossing, this time it was she who was assisted. Becca finally felt two things in those words, firstly she felt small and helpless, secondly she felt pitied by those around her. But what can I do, she really needs help.

Again, she said not only me, other people even from birth. Still, those words didn't lighten her up one bit.

_________________

Seoul Hospital

Becca has conducted several examinations at this hospital. During this time, various tests of visual acuity, slit lamp, tonometry, and ophthalmoscopy have been carried out. Even doctors recommend re-examination of all that within a certain time. Today Becca will get the results to determine what treatment is good in Becca's blind case.

She sat in front of the doctor's table, waiting nervously for the results. Becca hopes it's not corneal damage or permanent blindness. The Bangkok doctor did not find any solution to cure Becca, because the results obtained during an examination at the Bangkok hospital, Becca's eyes were completely healthy, there was no pressure or damage in the eye.

Doctor Kim is still analyzing the full examination results, he is comparing the initial test and the latest now. The old doctor seemed to furrow his brows, as if he couldn't find an answer from his comparative analysis. Occasionally he caught sight of Becca sitting down, and looked at the computer screen again.

It took Becca a long time to wait for the doctor to speak, she was made more nervous than usual. If the results of the examination are permanently blind, then she doesn't know what else to do. In fact, there is a feeling of wanting to just give up. She couldn't go through it all if this was going to last forever.

Becca was a little uneasy, she adjusted her seat and held tightly the white cane that had been folded in her hand on the black leather bag that was in her lap, she finally worked up the courage to ask, "How did it go, Doc?" Hee voice was a bit far away, as if afraid to ask.

Hearing the doctor's sigh, the man in white finally said, "Miss Rebecca, it seems that the results we got really exceeded our expectations." The doctor glanced at the table containing the numbers on the computer screen, "Your eye condition is very healthy, we did not find all indications of the cause of blindness. In fact, your eyes can receive light well, the pressure that we should have predicted was not detected." Doctor kim explained slowly, he said again, "Your eyes should be able to see." The doctor was still curious about external factors. He looked at Becca questioningly.

Becca, who heard all that, first felt happy, but in the end she felt hopeless. Doesn't that mean she can't receive intensive care from this renowned hospital? Becca was nervous again.