Part 1 🗣

Present
Y/n recently got up from her nap and headed to the living room to find her husband and children.

She was however met with an adorable yet funny scene. "Now say 'salut ce mai faci'. It means 'hello how are you?'." Sebastian smiled enthusiastically at the twins.

The two repeated what he said and the look on his face was one of someone who has accomplished something great.

The twins moved their attention to Y/n. Dachi was the first to run up and embrace her mother while screaming 'Mommy'.

Y/n hugged her and picked her up off the ground while smothering her with kisses. "Mommy stop that I have to tell you something." Dachi giggled pushing her mother's face away gently.

"And that would be?" "Salut ce mai faci?" She stuttered as it was her first time actually asking it. Y/n knew very well what it meant but played along to give her daughter the light she wants.

"What does it mean Dachi?" She inquired cocking an eyebrow. "It's so simple Mommy. It means 'How are you?'" She replied in a matter of fact tone.

"Does it now? How shall I ever respond?" She gasped dramatically placing the back of her head on top of her forehead earning a giggle from the twins.

"I don't know. Daddy didn't teach us yet." She shrugged turning her attention to her father who just got up with Stef on his right arm.

"Hey drağa." He smiled at her before planting a kiss on top of her head. "So you have been teaching them Romanian, have you dear?"

"Well I kinda did but you said when they were old enough and in their and my defense, they are old enough." Y/n laughed lightly as she shook her head.

"How long has the lessons been going?" The three glanced at each other before facing her.

"Uhm. I can't remember honestly." Sebastian smiled at her. "A few weeks?" She asked. "Is mommy a mind reader?" Stef asked pulling on the fabric on Seb's shirt.

"Sometimes I wonder the same." Seb responded.