𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Почніть із самого початку

"You know his ass don't gotta lick of sense" Zay stated , making everyone laugh except Kyky.

"Ahehehe, my ass man let's just get this shit over with, I got somewhere to be" He says like he's aggravated.

"Where you gotta be?" Zay says , making Kyky mug him.

"Today Lani's birthday , anything else y'all mufuckas needa know?" He mugged , turning the fan off.

"Shii is my woman gon be there?" Khalil asked, making them all mug him.

"Any fucking ways, I got the pin onnat' nigga Ron" Kyrin stated , making them widen their eyes.

Ron used to work for them but he went out of state once they found out he was stealing from them the whole time. He took most of the entire inventory they had.

"You sure it's him?" Scar asked him , while Kyky nodded.

"Positive"

"He gotta be dead by tonight " Zay stated , making them nod.

"I'll have Jay nem bring his dumb ahh' in tonight and it'll go from thea" Kyrin stated, making them nod.

"Ight yall niggas stay dangerous" He got up putting his phone in his back pocket before daping them up and leaving.

"Shii we finna slide to" Khalil said makin then all get up.

"Kyli whea the fuck is Kyrin?" Krystal asked, making Kyliyah shrugg

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Kyli whea the fuck is Kyrin?" Krystal asked, making Kyliyah shrugg.

Brodyy💕.

Man whea tf you at?

I'm like 3 minutes away 😂

Man hurry yo ass up befo momma slam me .

She need to 😂😂😂
Read 1:38pm

"Ma he on his way" Kyli stated putting her phone back in her back pocket.

Today was Kylani's 3rd birthday and her mom was stressed because she wanted everything to be perfect. Her birthday theme was Doc McStuffins.

She had been planning her 3rd birthday since she turned 2.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.