Apple pie? more like... schmapple pie😏

I stood in front of the shop mirror, and finally saw what I had failed to see all these years.
Im super hot.
How dare anyone try to make me feel less than the hottest bitch in hogwarts.

And now I had the perfect dress.

The black fabric hugged my feminine curves beautifully, and the dress was so glamorous I knew all eyes would be on me. The dress had enormous wings which made me look like a hot emo angel, and the skirt flared out almost 6 feet. God I'm brilliant.

The rest of the girls looked at me in awe

The rest of the girls looked at me in awe. Pansy fainted. Whoretensia was like "woahhhh" and the other one was like "😍😍😍"

"Thank god I don't have diabetes" I muttered to myself, checking myself out in the mirror.
I was gonna wow everyone at this ball and Blaise would see the mistake hes made.

The rest of the girls got super basic dresses, nice enough to not look stupid and to be allowed to be seen with me, but also basically enough to make me look even hotter and unique.

We headed back to Hogwarts, passing Hagrid on his weird lawn mowing machine thing and Kate the diabetic loser bleeding out in the snow where we left her. We beat her up a little more just for fun, before finally heading back to our dorms.

I decided to take a lil power nap because i was still a lil sad from the whole Blaise cheating on me with his maybe cousin thing. As I slept femininely, i heard a knock on the door if the dormitory. Pansy opened it, just a crack, and immediately she seemed furious.
"WHAT DO U THINK YOURE DOING HERE BRO"
"I need to speak to Y/N" I heard blaises voice from the door and immediately became filled with the same rage as Pansy.

I stormed over to the door, throwing it open, and yelled "WE HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT YOU CHEATING UGLY FREAK" I threw yeast powder in his face and slammed the door. I felt super empowered and baddie.
Then everyone clapped.
"I could kiss you right now Y/N" Pansy said heterosexually.
"I love being your platonic friend Pansy"

Author's note: sorry this chapter is so short, my biological mom just died in a tragic lawn mowing accident, so I'm really struggling with that, but I still wanted to publish something. Hopefully i have more time to write longer chapters in the future, but the rich butler who is raising me is teaching me to fight, so ive been pretty preoccupied. Love u all <3 leave any suggestions in the comments please, all the love has meant so much to me xoxo