This was perfect, she had everything she needed, but before she could even form another thought, a familiar roar and scream caught her and raced towards the direction it came.

Cerby was tossing Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman around like chew toys, Wonder Woman's lasso getting caught in Cerby's jaws and being flinged away, his middle head snagged Batman by the cape, Lily managed to grab his hands before anything else could happen.

Now they just in a... really weird tug of war.

"Give me... him!" Lily grunted and Cerby persisted.

Batman's cape eventually tore and it sent them hurtling different directions, by now the others had arrived, unfortunately there was no time for a heartwarming reunion as Cerby still had Superman and Wonder Woman's lasso in his mouths.

"Everyone stay back, I'll handle this." Lily said as she got up.

"Are you crazy? He'll tear you apart."

"Just because you're the goddess of wisdom Athena, doesn't mean you know everything." Lily snapped at her as Cerberus charged straight towards her.

Lily stood firm with a stirn face.

"SIT!" Cerberus stopped in his tracks and planted his big butt on the ground.

All the others eyes widened to the size of dinner plates.

"Good, now drop Superman and the lasso." Cerberus grumbled the same way a toddler would when they didn't want to share.

"Cerby..." She said in a tone any parent is familiar with.

With a final grumble, Cerberus reluctantly drops the man of steel and the lasso of truth.

"Aww, good boy Cerby!"

The three headed dogs demeanour changed in an instant when Lily gave him a nice head scratch, tongues out panting, tail wagging, everything seen in a happy doggo.

Everyone's jaws dropped.

"Wha- pfpffpp- H-how?!" Athena spluttered.

"The poor thing had a thorn in his paw and his fur was all messed up, so I helped him out. No one appreciates you do they baby?"

Cerby gave a small whimper in response.

"Come on, he's a vicious beast!" Said Aphrodite.

"Oh he's nothing but a big sweetheart."
Cerby's back paw thumped rapidly as Lily found his good spot to scratch.

"I can't say the same about you however." She glared at the amazons, who gave more surprised looks in return.

"You leave him in a dark, dingy cave, all alone and scared, you look the other way when all he wants is some help or just someone to play with and after everything he does for you, you have the nerve to call him a monster!" Lily was starting to get heated, but managed to calm herself enough to continue.

"Diana told me, Amazons were strong, just and fair women, but right now you're acting no better than the men you despise so much."