Chapter 2

"How'd it go?" Millie asks eagerly as I walk back over to my seat.

"I think it went pretty well," I shrug, sitting down next to Louis.

My mum taps my arm and asks, "Do you wanna go or stay with them?"

Mum nods towards Louis and Millie. I look at them and smile.

"Can we stay?" I ask, turning back to my mum, "Just for a little bit longer."

"Sure," she smiles.

"What'd they say to you?" Louis asks me.

"Well, they said I did a good job," I look at Louis, "And you were right."

"Right about what?" Millie asks, intrigued.

"They said I was very pretty and my looks fit the role of Enola," I explain, a huge smile growing on my face.

"I told you!" Louis exclaims, "That's awesome!"

He nudges my shoulder lightly as Millie starts talking again.

"Okay," she says, "I told Louis this already but if both or one of you get the role, and I don't, I'm a producer on the movie. So, I'll still be on set a lot!"

"That's amazing!" I beam.

I barely knew Louis and Millie was famous. But it felt like we'd been friends forever.

"Millie Bobby Brown?" the lady in the doorway calls out.

She stands up and heads all around the room turn towards her. She walks to the door as whispers float around the room.

"Break a leg!" Louis and I say together.

When Millie comes out of the audition room, the lady immediately calls Louis' name.

"We should probably get going," I say, before Louis starts walking away, "I hope I see you guys again! Good luck Louis!"

"Thanks," Louis smiles as I begin to walk out of the waiting room with my mum.

"See you later," Millie waves when she reaches the door.

-  -  -  -

Auditions and call-backs and more call-backs. It feels like I might actually get the role. I was so excited. And yesterday was the last call-back. The groups were sectioned in what roles you were fit for.

First, the Enolas. Me and Millie are in this category. These are the girls fit for the role of Enola.

Second, the Tewksburies. I hope Louis is in this group. But I have no way of knowing. These are the guys who fit the role of Tewksbury.

Lastly, the Adults. These were all the adults fit for the adult roles, Sherlock, Eudoria, etc. They were probably split into smaller groups since there were a lot of adult roles. We don't know much about them just that there are some pretty famous people auditioning.

There aren't many kids in the first two groups. About fifteen each. But every girl that has been at the auditions and call-backs has been so amazing.

"Mum!" I call up the stairs of our house, "I'm going on a bike ride!"

"Okay!" she shouts from her room, "Be safe!"

"Wanna come, Lizzy?" I ask my little sister, who's sitting on the couch in the living room.

"No," she replies, not taking her eyes off her phone.

I shrug, walking through the front door and to the side of the house here me and Lizzy's bikes are leaning up against the side of the house. Me, my parents and my younger sister live in a small neighbourhood in a small white and blue house. It's not far from central London, only about fifteen minutes on my bike.