"What now?" Heeseung sighed leaning against a green container wall. Letting his cold and fried body slide down he sat beside Jake who was at the edge of falling asleep due to the pills Niki had given him a while before we left home.

Suddenly the loud sound of the spotlights being turd on echoes through the dock. The lights show directly down at us.

"Look who decided to join the party," Yuri said over the speakers. "It's a pity that you can't stay til the end though..."

A gunshot was fired and the lights were suddenly turned off.

Another one was fired, this time on the wall right next to us.

The five of us started springing in all different directions. For each gunshot that was heard, we could only hope that it was not one of us who got shot.

"AHH!" Niki screamed a bit far away from where I was standing.

"Oops~ one down," Yuri said over the speaker giggling.

"What the fuck is this, the fucking Hunger Games?" Keeping the gun close to me I kept it close to the container walls to try to not be seen. My breathing was heavy and rapid and my heart was almost beating through my chest.

"Come out come out, wherever you may be~"

Hearing the gravel behind me move a bit I tired around and pointed my gun toward it. "Calm down, it's just me," Jake said coming forward.

Hearing another set of footsteps coming toward us we looked at each other for a swift second and started running. Another shot was fired, this time where we had stood a few seconds ago.
As I ran in between the narrow wall I somehow lost Jake along the way and was therefore alone yet again.

After a while, it seemed like the man running after us hand had gone empty of ammunition as the gunshots had stopped for a while. I unloaded the gun in my hand and stuffed it down in my jacket.

As I passed the corner I was suddenly thrown into the ground. A man dressed in all black, with a mask covering his face and a cap straddled me and started punching me in the face.
Trying to cover myself with my hands I managed to at least block some of his punches. Feeling a metallic taste entering my mouth I spit out to see blood on the ground.

Kicking my leg up I somehow managed to kick the man in the head distracting him for just enough time to make me be able to switch our positions. With me now straddling him I landed one lunch after another on the side of his head, knocking him out after a while.

Rising from the ground I looked down at the guy. Soon, pain strikes through my body and I get a friendly reminder that I'm nothing but a human who feels pain.

"HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF COWS THAT HURTS LIKE A BITCH" I curse under my breath.

"Jay?" Jungwon shout running towards me. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah..."

"Niki got shot, you need to come help us" Grabbing me by the wrist he dragged me along as we ran towards the youngest of us.

As we arrived there I spotted Niki lying on the gravel with blood covering his leg. By the sight of it, he had been shot in the thigh and was lying on the ground in pain. Heeseung took off his belt and placed it around Niki's upper thigh. He then pushed for a breed second and looked around "he needs something to bite on, or else he might crush his own teeth"

Jake sat beside the Japanese and held his hands tightly, trying to somehow calm him down a bit.

"I don't want to die yet, I'm too young," Niki said in broken cries.

"You're not going to die... not yet"

Heeseung have me a rushed look as Niki was losing more blood by the second.

Nodding understanding I took off my belt and folded it a few times. Waking over to the younger who was crying none stop I made him bite it so that Heeseung could proceed.

"I'll count to three. This is going to hurt like hell, but it will stop your blessings for now.

One...

Two...

Three..."

Fastening the belt around the younger's thigh Niki let out a scream of pure pain. He arched his back and squeezed Jake's hands.

"What, did you think it was over so soon?" Yuri laughed bitterly. "The night is still long..."

Another set of gunshots were fired.

"We need to get him to the car" Jake announced tightening his grip. "He needs medical attention as soon as possible"

The three oldest of us lifted Niki off the ground and carried him as we made our way through the tall narrow walls.
He was still crying as his adrenaline levels were slowly decreasing and letting the pain become more and more intense.

Jungwon looked around before suddenly pointing for us to go in one direction, while he walked in another.

"Aw, leaving so soon" Shooting my head to the side I say none other than Hyunmin standing against the thick container wall with a gun in his hand. He played with it as his steps led him closer and closer to us.
"But the game had only begun- or not a game, but your end~"

He points the gun toward Niki with evil in his eyes. "Look are you, who once played through and tried to fight me... how does it feel to be the weaker one now?"

"Im not, that's still you" Niki managed it utter.

Hyunmins expression soon turned into an angry one and he walked over to Niki, pointing the gun directly at his head. "Want to repeat that?"

"Gladly-"

A sudden loud bang was heard and Hyunmin fell down unconscious on the ground. As his figure fell it revealed a Jungwon standing behind him with a metal pipe in his hands.

"What," he asked meeting our eyes. "Did you want me to let him finish?"

———————————————————————

1947 words