At first, I was expecting to see a raging man in his late forties or fifties coming towards me to scold the living shit out of me, but after hearing an all too familiar voice I was surprised to see Sunghoon coming limping towards me with the biggest grin on his pale face. He embraced me in a weak hug, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"S-Sunghoon?"

He hummed weakly.

I pulled away from him and scanned him from top to toe. He looked closer to a dead body than to what he used to look like a week ago. His head was tightly wrapped in a white bandage, with a purple bruise visible by the edge. He had dark cockles under his eyes, and his cheeks were slowly becoming hollow. Small cuts covered his face which had seemed to lose almost all of its cover, even if it was night the change was clearly visible.

"We need to get you to a hospital-"

"No, we need to get to the docs. Yuri is planning to lock Haewon in a container and kill her" As his eyes met mine I saw the worry he felt towards the girl.

"Jay and the others are taking care of her, now we need to get you to a hospital before you collapse- and you collapsed..."

———————————————————————

(^ ^)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

"Shit" I cursed under my breath. Opening my eyes slowly I was greeted by nothing but darkness.

The faint sound of banging a screaming made me feel dizzy. The couches sounded the same as I had been locked in a cage underwater, where I could hear what was on the surface, but no one would hear me if I screamed.

I sat up and leaned my back against the cold wall. "So I'm still stuck here then..."

The banging soon stopped and I was left to hear nothing but my own thoughts. Or so I thought, but so I knew.

"Haewon?" A light sweet voice said. Looking to the side I was greeted by the sight f my mother. She was wearing her old work clothes and her hair was long and black.

"Mom?" I asked confused. Closing my eyes I reminded myself of what had happened almost two months ago. "Am I becoming fucking schizophrenic now?"

I pulled the hood over my head and lay down on the cold floor. With my hands folded under my head like a pillow I closed my eyes and breath out. "At least things can't get worse now..."

———————————————————————

(^_-)

———————————————————————

Jay Park POV

Things could absolutely get worse.

Looking down at the lit-up screen in my hand I saw how the clock had almost reached four in the morning. I rubbed my hands over Jungwons smaller ones to try to help him feel a little warmer.