They see you with ur new partner

Stan:
You were sitting on a park bench with Pete, enjoying ur time together as Stan walked up to you two, " eww dating a goth? U should've stayed with me"
Pete hated that
"Do u want a cigar to the face? Didn't think so leave her the fuck alone or we're gonna have a problem"
(SLAY PERIOD STAIN!)

Kyle:
U were eating in the cafeteria with Scott, Kyle watched from afar, trying not to cry. Cartman pointed it out and Kyle ran out breaking down.

Kenny:
You were making out with red in her room. Her window was wide open and Kenny was next door. He watched from his window as he angrily punched his bed and collapsed onto his sheets,wetting his sheets with tears

Cartman:
You and Craig were playing with stripe in the coon's lair. Cartman got jealous and kicked you both from the team. Craig flipped Eric off as he snuck his arm around your waist,comforting you as you smiled and leant ur head on his shoulder

Clyde:
You and Tolkien were at the pet rescue centre buying a dog, Clyde was there with Bebe. He turned back to Bebe and looked down with sadness. He regrets taking back a shoe-craved,money-starving girl.

Butters:
You and pip were holding hands,walking home when butters spotted you. He fought cartman after that for making butters think he didn't love you anymore. Now he has a crush on you again and watched you two while silently crying.

Trent:
You were sat in the school playground,boys and girls asking you to date them. Trent stared,regretting it all. You dumped ur friends JUST for him and he didn't answer his door when u came back. He got jealous when he saw Kenny making his move and getting touchy but Trent knew he wasn't with you so it would be weird for him to step in. He lost his anger and stomped home.

Christophe:
You linked arms with Gregory while on your mission. Christophe scoffed, the song "snuff" by slipknot playing in his mind on loop. He's heartbroken but doesn't blame you. He knows Gregory is better

Gregory:
You and Clyde's were studying for the exam tomorrow. You were gazing into each others eyes with love. Gregory watches as his mission was close to Clyde's house. He just started to sob but he had a job to do.

Michael(curly goth):
Larry had his arm wrapped around your shoulder as you leaned on him. Eating at Casabonitá was better with him. Michael saw and couldn't stop staring. He finally showed expression and it was shock mixed with sadness.

Pete (red goth):
You and Stan were at the coffee place ordering a full breakfast, giggling and feeding each other (Idfk I know for sure me and my bf don't do this tho) Pete rolled his eyes and sighed. He left with his cigars and coffee, eyes watering.

Mike (vampir):
You and Bloodrayne were eating chocolate dipped strawberries on ur Picknick while mike watched in jealousy. He looked away and put his arm around Annie even though he still loved you

Pip:
Butters and you were playing in the fountain at the park while pip and his 'friends' were nearby. He couldn't stop staring. He sighed and he ran,tears rolling down his cheeks.

Damien:
You and Michael were in Henrietta's room, his hand on your thigh. Damien sighed as his eyes darted away from you. He flew back down from henri's window and ran back for his fire circle to hell.

Wendy:
You and Cartman were sharing a meal at KFC (sharing is VERY rare with cartman,cherish it)
Wendy watched from afar with the girls. Angry but she knew what she did. She scoffed and followed Bebe with the others outside the door.

Bebe:
You and jimmy were cracking jokes at each other when Bebe came along and spat on your shoe. "I had a reason to cheat u know"
"Tell me then"
She kept stuttering and just stormed off.
You and jimmy turned to each other and laughed with your hand on his shoulder

Lola:
You and kyle were chilling, his arm around your shoulder. Lola smirked and saw it as a challenge. She started making out with her new bf! Toxic biatch

Red:
You and Kenny were giving hickeys in school against the lockers when red walked towards you and just shot you an angry look

Sophie gray:
You and Bridon (from the musical episode thingy) were eating dinner at your place due to him wanting to get away from his dad. Sophie watched from her window, hand on her cheek and signing. Tears flooded her eyes as she sobbed her way to her room,locking it behind her.

Bloodrayne:
Henri and you were smoking together outside of school. Bloodrayne and the vamps walked out and she couldn't stop staring. She ran off in embarrassment.

Henrietta:
You and dogpoo Petuski (IDFK OK)
We're in your house, u helped him take a bath.
Henri heard of this from Kenny/mysterion (Shhhhh) and broke down. She knew she should've been nicer.