Ugh Tom

You woke up and saw alot of messages coming from a groupchat? You thought yourself. You opened it,and Tom wws fighting with Gustav. You were really angry,because it was only 6 a.m. in the morning..

Tom:Gustav,i dont even know what tf you doing here.
Gustav:wow..
Ava: Tom,stop. I really dont understand wth youre doing literally 6 a.m. in the freaking moring. Stop like rn.
Tom: Yes, ma'am 🫡.
Gustav: Sorry,Ava.
Ava: Its okay,youre literally fight for some DRUMSTICKS?! Okay Tom Kaulitz and Gustav Schaëfer,please hide. Im coming in 5,4,3,2,1..

You said while chasing both of them,and Gustav literally broke your vase. You finally catched him and literally kicked his ass.

Ava: Tom,i hope youre ready. You have 3 seconds to run. 3,2-
Tom: Please Ava im sorry. I owe you McDonald's please dont hurt me
Ava: Alr bet bet.
Gustav: Wow,was it that easy?
Tom: Yh,thats how you spoil your future gf.

Tom came into your room and sat on your bed without talking. You were confused as he turned to you and he was looking at you. You didn't notice bc you were messaging your friends. You finally turn to him and you saw him looking at you..

Ava: Wow,you cant stop looking at me for once,can you?
Tom: You're right,i cant..

He said and kissed you. You told him stop and tried to push him away but he didn't move an inch. You didn't have another choice,but to continue.
Bill came in and Tom started screaming like a little girl..

Bill: Wth,my eyes are traumatized rn. You guys are payin my therapy. Anyways,Tom,put your shirt and come downstairs so we can have breaksfast.
Ava: Hey Bill,can i talk to you?
Bill: Cant it wait after breakfast ?
Ava: Ugh fine you slut.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I hope i didnt make any word incorrect. I hope you have a good day!❤️‍🩹 (And im sorry this is short, I promise I'll make the next one bigger).