"I know you're not the witch so why then?" I asked starting to realize the pain in my nose, I put my hand to my nose quickly feeling the liquid on my hand, and after looking at it, and seeing the blood, I let out a sigh. "You gotta have another reason." "what are you saying..." Usagi started. "The one that you killed wasn't Momoka. It was Hatter. When those words left my mouth everyone started to murmur, whispering, and getting nervous. "What?" the guy with the green stipend T-shirt said, still pointing the gun at Aguni. "I could see it right away in you're eyes. It was as if you lost all hope and... Just gave up." I paused remembering the scene that happens at the 7 of Hearts game. "I had the same feeling... When I killed my friends." all the talking a second ago had stopped. "You're not dumb. But as soon as you took over, you wanted to kill everyone. And that's not like you. So you..." I said slowly getting up, "... Had to have another motive" I quickly got up again, and continued with what I was saying. "Ever since I came to the beach, I couldn't quite figure it out. If you had possession of all these guns, why didn't the militant corps take over a long time ago?" let out our pants as I continued to talk.

"That never happens until now. Because in the end, you weren't against Hatter at all. Didn't you help each other out? You wanted to make sure that... Scary people like Noravi don't go ballistic. You tried to hold them back. As I spoke most of the guns were lowered. And that's when I spotted someone in the corner of my eye. It was Chishiya, he was on the second floor. Scanning everything, analyze, and made strategies while I was here. I started walking towards Aguni knowing the risk of it. "I know... How close you and Hatter we're. You were best friends, weren't you? Then, why did you kill him? I'll tell you why." everyone was quiet, and tension was high, I swallowed the lump in my throat that was forming because of nervousness. "Because you could never forgive him for what he did. You wanted it all to stop, but it was too late." I was right in front of him at this point and he just stared at me. "You didn't recognize him anymore, isn't that right?" as I was about to continue another voice joined in. "That's true, you caught Hatter had murdered some of the beaches members because they refused to give their cards."

I turned my head to see Chishiya walking from the stairs.

Chishiya POV

"You didn't know anything!" Aguni shouted grabbing Arisu by the collar of his shirt, before pushing him lightly and throwing a much at his face making him fall back, Aguni didn't stop him, he continued to go punch him, which made Tatta react and charge at him grabbing him around his torso trying to push him back Usagi joining a few seconds after, Arisu was on the floor now, getting kicked, but before long Aguni grabbed Tatta and pushed him away harshly, and Usagi doing the same, as they both fell to the floor. He walked over to Arisu and grabbed him by the collar and lifted him. Blood was running down his face, from the punched Aguni had thrown at him, I was standing by a pillar leaning agents it. "You know nothing." a small broken voice from Aguni was heard. "I know what it feels like to see your friends die. To kill them, I see it. you killed your friend. I see it in your eyes, and now you just wanna kill everyone here, because they were the ones who made your friend crazy." he took a short break, but when Aguni didn't say anything he continued. "These painful feelings of yours, the game master is using all of them. That's why it's a game of Hearts. Don't you get it!" he said, but instantly Aguni reacted, "SHUT UP!" he shouted and threw Arisu to the floor. Making him let out a grunt.

"Arisu?!" his friend Usagi started, Tatta following her up to Arisu. "so if all of this is true, then... Aguni wanted to kill everyone no matter what the game was." a guy with a blue robe thingy started, he got a point, either way, he was gonna kill everyone, the game just gave him a better excuse. "He had you do it..." A guy with a white T-shirt started. "And we said nothing and went along with it all." one of the militants started, looking like he was in