bob velseb 🌬

Ok pookies I said I post the next part tomorrow but I JUST GOT SO EXCITED THANK YOU GUYS FOR 4 VIEWS! ❤❤❤❤ ok pookies time for bob hehehehehehe 😈

[Y/n's] pov

I put some comfortable clothes on and I got out of the bathroom. I went to the kitchen to see what I had to eat. "Hmm a grilled cheese sound nice." I grab all the stuff to make a grilled cheese. Cheese, ham, bread and butter. (if you want) I turn on the stove and I start making it. Finnaly after a few minutes I finally got done making it "whew, man this grilled cheese better be good. Oh wait I forgor something" I go to my pantry to grab a water bottle. Then I got back to the kitchen. I expect for my grilled cheese to be there but it's not "W-WHAT WHERES MY GRILLED CHEESE!?"

(The face that I just ate one 🥲)

"It was pretty good heh" (HERE YOU GO!) I slowly turn around to see bob velseb the murderer "y-you are b-bob velse-" "yes I am bob velseb" "DID I STUTER?" I ran to my room and I heard big footsteps behind me "oh my dear, you won't be running away from me~" I ran into my room an looked for a hiding spot *my bed* I go under my bed and I remember OH DAMN IT Y/N YOU DIDNT LOCK THE DOOR! then there was a creak. (A door)

I put my hands over my mouth and I try my best to be quiet "come out come out wherever you are cockroach~" "IM GAY" i shout from underneath the bed and I feel something grab my ankle and pull me out from under the bed "AAAAAAH YOU SAID COME OUT!"

-----------------------------------------------

UH POOKIES THERES A PROBLEM I RAN PUT OF IDEAS PLEASE TELL ME YOURS! ILL EVEN MENTION YOU AND THIS STORY JUST PLEASE GIVE IDEAS OK GOODBYE POOKIES I LOVE YOU ALL ❤❤❤❤