[4] Baby Giyu

"It last for a week, even after i die. But they don't know that" ??? Said

_________________________________________

Giyu is still a baby in here

_________________________________________

Kokushibo picked up a giggling Giyu, then he asked "today is your hashira meeting remember? You have one every week"

Giyu looked at him "I don't know" Giyu replied, you can picture Kokushibo holding a tiny baby giyu in his hands by his sides. And that baby trying to wiggle out of Kokushibo's hands.

"Well, I guess you're missing it then. I don't know where it is" Kokushibo lifted Giyu into the air and spun him around, it made Giyu laugh in joy.

After a few hours

Giyu was still running around, while Kokushibo looked like an exhausted parent. Kokushibo picked Giyu up and made sure that Giyu would be asleep soon because he's just too tired of taking care of a child who can run for hours.

Once Kokushibo tucked baby Giyu in his bed, he heard a knock from the door. He went into his human version of himself and opened it, the person standing outside was Inosuke and Nezuko.

"Where is Tokioka!?" Inosuke yelled, Nezuko put her hand on his shoulder as if she was saying that he should calm down. "Fine! Only because you're like my little sister!" Inosuke yelled again.

"You mean Giyu? He's sleeping right but but you can see him if you want to" Kokushibo opened the door wider, Inosuke ran to Giyu's room while Nezuko stayed with Kokushibo to kind of make him understand she's asking for his name.

"You can take the muzzle off just for a few seconds" Kokushibo suggested, Nezuko did just that and asked him what his name was, she struggled saying the words but Kokushibo managed to understand considering he does hear Douma babbling about random stuff at meetings.

"My name? It's Michikatsu Tsugikuni, what about you?" Kokushibo tried his human name

"Kam-..ado...Ne...s-zuko" Nezuko replied before putting her muzzle back on.

"Kamado Nezuko? Giyu talked about you and your brother a lot-" Kokushibo was then cut off by Hearing Giyu cry, loudly and Inosuke constantly trying his best to comfort the little child but has no idea what to do.

"KOKU!!!" Giyu yelled

Kokushibo ran into the room as Nezuko followed, he picked Giyu up and started to cradle him in his arms. Kissing his forehead before calming him down completely. "Now what happened?"

"He woke up and started to cry" Inosuke said as bluntly as ever

"It's fine but He probably cried because your boar mask is scaring him" Kokushibo said out loud before thinking how a boar head can scare him but six eyes can't.

Giyu was still awake and decided to waddle towards one of Kokushibo's legs  and cling to it.

"I swear you are too cute" Kokushibo said before spending a few seconds looking at a smiling and giggling baby Giyu