[2] The Wisteria Field

Giyu really wanted to go to the wisteria field, so he just ran as fast as he could there so no one could stop him. Tengen tried to catch him but stopped midway because be found Rengoku.

When Giyu got there, he sat under a tree and breathed in the air. Despite being a demon he really loves wisteria, and Shinobu smells like wisteria, no wonder demons don't like her.

He tried climbing the tree but he fell, then someone catched him. Giyu looked up at them but he saw 'uppermoon 1' engraved in his eye, Giyu shrieked.

"He sent me to kill you but I can clear my mind really easily, Koi" Kokushibo set Giyu down while he said this.

"Stop calling me Koi!!" Giyu said in an embarrassed tone, covering his face.

Kokushibo had a long friendly talk with Giyu, until it was time for both of them to leave. Giyu called out for Kokushibo before they both left, Kokushibo turned around and went to him. "Hm?"

Giyu gave him a little moon and water hairclip, "Keep this with you to remember me even when I die"Giyu looked at one pair of his eyes.

"It looks really nice, did you make this?" Kokushibo cliped it in his hair, in a noticeable spot. "Yeah, It's not good though" Giyu mumbled, unfortunately Kokushibo heard him.

"Anything you gift to me is amazing, so stop your worrying" Kokushibo stood back up, looking like his height grew very quickly

When they both parted ways, each of them now had an item from the other. "Ne ne Tomioka-San! You couldn't leave here because of Kibutsuji remember?and oh my! I didn't take you for quite the person for jewelry" Shinobu stepped in front of him.

Giyu avoided her and went straight to Genya or Zenitsu, he opened the door and saw the both of them. He went up to them and greeted them, then he started to talk about his encounter with Kokushibo "you guys are the only ones I can trust with this"

"Let me get this straight, you ran into uppermoon 1 at a wisteria field but you knew him because your parents were friends with him? That sounds crazy" Zenitsu said

"Yeah, At first I thought that he looked weird, then I realized he was a demon but I was chill with it" Giyu then replied

They heard a loud Sanemi yelling in the distance, Sanemi barged in "Hey loner, the master told me to tell you I would be with you on all your missions." He walked away.

"Well that's bad, I have to go back to my estate. Bye guys! Don't make out while i'm gone!" Giyu waved to them as he ran to his estate.