Sasha x Fem Reader

Note, this is after Amphibia happened, enjoy! Also, there will be some  ^  cussing. Also, that is the stuffed rabbit you have. Yeah, up there.      --------------------------------'

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

I was just walking down the hall, with my earbuds in, listening to my Spotify playlist on shuffle, when this bitch, Margo pushed me against a wall.

"L/n, have anything for me?" "No, I don't, Margo." "Then I'll have to take something of yours." "Wh-" before I could finish, Margo pulled out a stuffed rabbit. "What are you? A baby?" She scoffed and took it. "No! Please give it back!" "What is this? Important to you?" she said, tearing it apart. "Wh-Why would you do that..?" "Because I have nothing better to do, L/n." she laughed and walked away. Suddenly, a flash of yellow came bursting through the hall, straight at Margo. It was Sasha, and she was seriously pissed off. She looked ready to bash Margo's head in. "Oh boy..." I muttered. "MARGO! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW THAT YOU HAVE BROKEN! THAT IS MY FRIEND YOU FUCKED WITH!" Sasha yelled, punching her in the guts, and returning into her kind self, turning around to face me. "Hi Y/n!" she said. "Hi, Sasha..." I said, glancing back at Margo. "What's wrong, Y/n?" "N-Nothing." I said. The bell rang, making me and Sasha part ways. In math, I couldn't stop thinking about my little stuffed rabbit. It was white with brown spots. Suddenly, the bell rang. "How long have I zoned out for?" I thought. I walked down the hall, staring at the floor. I bumped into a boy. It was Marcus. "Ugh. Why now? Why me???" I thought. "Oi! Are you blind?!" he yelled, shoving me against a locker. "HEY!" Sasha yelled, running towards Marcus, ready to give him either a physical beat-down, a verbal beat-down, or both. Of course it was both... Sasha whacked him with a notebook. Not gonna lie, it was pretty funny seeing her hitting him with a notebook. I think her learned his lesson, because he apologized, a hint of fear in his eyes. "You are technically my body guard, Gaybright." I joked. "Well, at least I'm a Gaybright for you." she winked. I blushed quite a bit. "Heh, yeah." there was an awkward silence, but that silence was broken with the bell ringing, and I got my science books and ran to science class. The best class there was! An hour later, I got out of the class and met up with Sasha again walking home. Every time I looked at her, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Oh no, am I falling in love? With my best friend?! Oh this isn't good. Was she  joking earlier? Did she mean it? Ugh! Pull yourself together Y/n! I always overthink in situations like this! How am I so good with writing, science and reading, but not with love??? WHY????? "Hey N/n." "O-Oh h-hi Sash!" I said, my intrusive thoughts spinning. "STOP STUTTERING L/N!!!!  AND MOST OF ALL STOP BEING TOO GAY! Wait, can you be too gay??? I'm not sure... huh." I thought to myself, entering a chain of questions.

Sasha's P.O.V

Y/n's been acting weird ever since Marcus pushed her against the locker. Should I be worried? Nah. This is just Y/n being her normal, geeky self. Right? Did I say something? I walked with  Y/n around the block, in an awkward silence. Again. I turned the block, when Y/n looked at me and said: "Wasn't your house a few blocks back?" "Ah! Crap. See you later Y/n!" I waved back at her, running to my house.

Your P.O.V

When I got home, I flopped down on the bed and did my homework hastily. I wanted to see Sasha. "Hey mom!" "Yeah sweetheart?" "Can I go to my friend's house?" "Sure!" "Okay thanks mom!" I yelled back as I ran out the door in my skates. It seemed like Sasha also had that plan, because she bumped into me, causing both of us to fall over. Sasha fell on top of me. "Whoa!" we yelped in unison. As soon as she fell on top of me, I froze, and became a flustered mess as Sasha leaped off of me. She was blushing a ton. "I-I'm so sorry! I-I wasn't watching where I was going a-and-" I cut Sasha off by kissing her.

-------------------------------------

Heyo. Sorry I haven't been posting. Family gatherings. I hate those things. Especially my uncle. Homophobic and transphobic may I add. Yeah, well I am back rubber duckies! :3