Darcy x Reader

|                   This is after Marcy connected with The Core. Sooo yeah, enjoy!                    |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V:

I walked around the flying castle for a while. It was more frightening than before, especially after Marcy connected with the large eye ball thingy. I think it's name was The Core? I walked around before I heard that bitch Andriass talking with something. I peeked around the corner to see who it was talking to. I zoomed back down the corridor. It was talking to The Core. Or as it referred to itself, Darcy. I walked over to Marcy's room. It wasn't as nice as it was when Marcy was there. "Came here for the memories, huh?" Darcy spoke. I looked behind me and she was standing in the doorway. It was only then I realized I was crying when Darcy hugged me. Since she was rough on Andriass, I kind of expected her to be rude and mean. But she was sweet and kind, like Marcy was. I sobbed on her shoulder for a good 20-30 minutes and she didn't budge. She didn't try and even move. It was like her main goal was to keep me happy. After I calmed down, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the castle's kitchen, and Darcy open the fridge and started rummaging around. She then pulled out a batch of red velvet cupcakes. Marcy's favorite type of cupcakes. I got a little happier, and Darcy pulled out 2. One for her and one for me.

                                                                        ~Minor Timeskip~

I looked around the castle with Darcy, but we avoided Andriass at all costs. She was still holding my hand. Is The Core just playing with my feelings..? I really hoped not. "Andrias can be a bit of a child  sometimes." Darcy finally said. "He can? But isn't he over 1000 years old?" "He is, but after failing to do something, he just gives up immediately" "Oh. I never knew that." I said. I walked a little longer before Darcy stopped in front of the throne room. "Why are we avoiding Andrias again?" I whispered "Well, he can put you into a jail cell" Darcy said. "Oh. That doesn't sound pleasant.." I said as Darcy shook her head. Andriass came bursting out of the room, wielding his fire sword. Darcy looked back  at me. "Follow me." she said as I intertwined our fingers together. We were on a balcony as frogs, newts and toads were in a clump near the castle. I squeezed her hand and she squeezed it back. A way of saying: "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you." without talking. I felt a little safer. I would protect Darcy and she would protect me. Andriass leaped out of the castle to face the group, and me and Darcy went back into the castle to prepare.

~Cut to when Sasha is fighting Darcy~

"NO!" I yelled as Sasha lunged at Darcy with her sword. I blocked her from stabbing her, and I got stabbed in the chest. "Y/N!!!" Darcy yelled. Sasha immediately dropped her sword, which was covered in blood. Darcy knelt down next to me, tearing off her cape in an attempt to bandage me. "Darcy... I just want you to know, I love you..." was the last thing I said before blacking out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I left you on a cliffhanger! I'll work on the story later tho.