adjacent reading

sniper comprehensionThe devil doesn't have to be defeatedMozun is my apprenticeFrom Gangster to Fantasy SupremeSuper Shinto LordPracticing NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time Lingzunmelting city[Football] In the name of the team doctor

All the chapters have been cached for you, download the APP to view~

One-click listening to books

Home Computer Version Bookshelf

Privacy Protection Disclaimer Contact Us

Chapter 352

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

But how could the people of the Shen family know how to write the word contentment? Even if there are gold and silver mountains, they will spend them all. In Weiguo Duke's mansion, because Shen Dingshan is raising them, they have always been free from money. If they don't have money, they can just go to the accountant to pay for it. , is it possible that the people of the Duke of Wei's mansion can't give them?

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

So they have never thought about money. Shen Dingshan doesn't have much money, but he still has some businesses to make a living, and Lou Xuefei's dowry shops are also there, and those fertile lands are rented, so After a year, there are not many.

Therefore, the life of the Shen family is not difficult, and it includes those who raised the second wife of the Shen family. Of course, they were raised improperly. They didn't know how expensive firewood, rice, oil and salt were, and their lives were like those of noble families.

No matter if it's Mrs. Shen or the wives and wives of the Shen family, what kind of rules do they have to set up, and they have to be like others, and they have nothing to do with a feast of flowers and plants. How much money will they spend once they come down?

And when I got here, I couldn't change it, but it was only two months, and the money began to be stretched. Now the people of the Shen family were in a hurry, so they started to tear down the east wall, and then repaired the west wall. After selling it, even the longevity lock hanging on Xiao Xiao's neck was pawned, and now he had money again, but he still didn't wake up the Shen family, they were still spending money lavishly , the money I got last time, not only lasted for a few months, but it has already bottomed out, and then I started selling things. If the family can sell it, it is selling quilts. They were sold, even those little wet nurses were sold.

And after all the servants in the house were sold out, how could a person who was used to ordering servants and servants do things by himself, not to mention other things, he couldn't even eat.

But now they know that their days are hard, and they are tight. Not long after, the fine clothes on their bodies are gone, and the jewelry on their heads is gone, and they are beginning to be no different from the people in the village.

And the younger ones don't want to study anymore, the girls started to embroider handkerchiefs and sell them, Shen Rongfa and Shen Ronghua were both thinking about how to make money, even willing to do the work of being a bookkeeper up.