So for the Shen family, he didn't regret it at the time, and drove them away. Why did they come back after sinking for so long? They were still in such a beautiful place. They bought houses and expensive things. Even the things they brought into the house were all exquisite and priceless. He really wanted to know where Shen Rongfa got so much money.

When night fell, the person he sent out to inquire came back, and of course he told Shen Dingshan what he had found out.

Shen Dingshan couldn't help but tighten his brows as he listened.

It turns out that the past few years at the Shen family have not been peaceful.

After the members of the Shen family were kicked out by him, if they had no other intentions, the soft things they brought out would be enough to make them rich for the rest of their lives.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

Those mothers-in-law and female relatives, who didn't bring anything out, even if they didn't bring any valuables, after selling the valuables on their bodies, they can still get thousands of taels of silver. It's hard to pay a tael of silver, what's the matter, these thousands of taels of silver are not enough for them to spend?

Although they can't live a luxurious life in Beijing, they can't be like ordinary people, just eating refined grains and drinking steam all day.

Those people have cleaned up the house, but this is the situation. The old lady Shen still has to display her old lady's profile. Every day, she still has to make petty crimes to wake her up in the morning and evening, and she has to set up a bunch of rules. They don't want to think about how the outsiders are living now, how much money they have on them, and the family's livelihood. family.

Every day, you have to eat chicken, duck and fish, drink good tea, use good things, and have to be served by your mother-in-law every day.

In fact, it's not just the old lady Shen, even the young ones are the same. They used to eat and drink well in the mansion, and if one didn't suit their taste, they would cry endlessly. The older ones were fine, and they could know some things, but the young ones were spoiled by others.

And no matter how little the little one cries, no one cares anymore.

In fact, if it is just that the cost of food and clothing is a little poor, it is still within the tolerance range, but the trouble of wandering is the trouble. Their house is no longer in Shen's house, and they don't take much of the soft things. There are only a few things that are taken out.

And these things are still for the whole family to eat and drink, and they still have to buy this and use that.

Everywhere here is still compared, compared to clothes, compared to food, just thousands of taels of silver, if such a big family has a share, and then use the money to buy a field, and then rent it out, although I can't say how rich and noble, but I can also have enough food and clothing.

Shen Dingshan still softened his heart towards them, he didn't kill them all, at least he left them the money and such a big house.

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Add to bookmark] [Next chapter]

recommended reading

my sister is a prophet running water cut jade Dao Xuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Prince, don't be arrogant! Wan Junxin Happy Members in Konoha The strongest wolf soldier