"I know what you're thinking?" Bai Zhu immediately put the child on the ground, and the woman's body froze for a moment, and tears rolled down her face no matter how unbearable she was, she finally picked up the child and hugged her tightly in her arms.

"please……"

The woman raised her messy face and looked sadly in her eyes. It is a pity that this is Baizhu. Her hands are covered with blood. She has cut off the heads of many people. Her heart is also cold. , especially can be said to be the enemy.

"I beg you……"

The woman knelt down with the child in her arms.

"He won't have a good life if he follows me." The woman lowered her head and gently pressed the child's small face to her own. "He will have a better life going to any house than following me."

Bai Zhu also squatted down, and she looked directly at the woman's hopeful face.

"You have to believe me," Bai Zhu turned back, pointing to the horse behind him, "following the woman on it, he will not have a good life, that woman has a cold face and a cold heart, killing people without blood."

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

The woman flinched, hugged the child and ran away...

"over there……"

A team of officers and soldiers chased after her, and the woman stopped before she could run a few steps. Because of her head, she just kept staring at Bai Zhu, there were all requests.

Bai Zhu stood up, took a pat on the folds of his clothes, then he walked towards the carriage, and then he whipped the horse again, this is the time to drive the carriage back to Duke Wei's mansion.

When they arrived, Shen Dingshan was waiting at the door, his eyes began to turn red.

Shen Qingci got out of the carriage, but Shen Dingshan snorted.

Obviously, this is why Shen Qingci came to coax him. He finally came back. It is not an exaggeration if he escaped death, and he was almost unable to see them. His grandson, his son, his eldest daughter , His son-in-law and grandson all came over to cry and laugh at him.

What's the matter, his Ah Ning, why doesn't he care about him at all.

Shen Qingci didn't understand, what is this humming?

"Hmph..." Shen Dingshan snorted again, but also turned his face away.

Shen Qingci turned around and left.

And Shen Dingshan was dumbfounded, this unfilial girl, thanks to him pulling her up with shit and piss, but she didn't even say a word to her father.

"Stop!"

Shen Dingshan yelled directly at Shen Qingci.

The hearts of the people in the Duke of Wei's mansion were shaken.

Shen Qingci turned around helplessly.

"Daddy, what are you going to do?"

"What am I going to do?" Shen Dingshan walked over with big strides, stretched out his hand, and tore his daughter's face one by one.

"Your father came back, didn't you ask a question?"

"What are you asking?" Shen Qingci looked at Shen Dingshan in front of him, "Daddy, you are already fat, what's wrong with you?"

"What's fat?" When Shen Dingshan heard the word "fat", that's okay, he is a great general, he owns thousands of troops, how could he be fat?

"It's just fat." Shen Qingci also puffed up his face, "It's obviously fat."