[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

And because he had such a courtier, he felt that he had lost the face of the late emperor.

Let alone incompetence,

Shen Dingshan doesn't care if Wei Pinghou is incompetent or not, anyway, if he accepts this matter, if he fights, he will return with a big victory, but this battle is not for nothing.

"Your Majesty, this minister is fighting for the sake of Marquis Weiping, and his incompetence can be forgiven, but Marquis Weiping should also show something, right?"

"Ju is willing to send the soldiers and horses in his hands."

Marquis Wei Ping hurriedly opened his mouth, before Shen Dingshan could say anything, he directly offered all his soldiers and horses, leaving none behind.

"Who wants your soldiers and horses?" Shen Dingshan snorted coldly, "A group of remnants and weak generals, what's the use of them, they still want to eat my food and grass."

The person who said this was more than pricking his heart, he was like a hedgehog.

'Aiqing, tell me, what do you want? "

The emperor was also extremely embarrassed. Among the soldiers of the Manchu Dynasty, the most powerful soldiers were those under Shen Dingshan's command, and those soldiers were only real soldiers under the name of Shen Dingshan. There, it's all waste.

Shen Dingshan stood up straight, and also looked down condescendingly, Wei Pinghou, who was creeping on the ground, rolled his eyes and said.

"This battle is fought for the sake of Marquis Weiping, so will Marquis Weiping also have to pay some military expenses?"

pretty!

King Jun wants to applaud Shen Dingshan in his own heart.

"My minister seconded the proposal," King Jun was the first to agree.

"The minister also seconded the proposal." Lin Shangshu was the second one, and his daughter was hopeless to be rescued, so he had to dig a piece of meat from Wei Pinghou's body.

"As we all know, there are many treasures in Weipinghou's mansion, and Mrs. Weipinghou prepared a lot of dowry for her granddaughter. Back then, Mrs. Wei Guogong donated all her dowry."

"Marquis Weiping should follow suit."

"you……"

Marquis Wei Ping stared at Lin Shangshu, "You old man, this Marquis must absolutely cut your daughter into pieces."

Lin Shangshu sneered, "Although this Shangshu's daughter is a woman, she is also strong and strong. Even if she kills herself, she will never fall into your hands and let people humiliate her parents."

"The minister is also seconding."

At this moment, quite a few officials also stood up, and they were really happy to see that Marquis Wei Ping, who had always had his eyes above his head, had dissipated his wealth.

In this world, there are not many people who give charcoal in a timely manner, but everyone likes the one who stabs the knife in the back. Of course, it seems that there are still many people who like it.

"Marquis Weiping, what about you?"

The emperor asked Marquis Weiping that he had two ways to go, life or money.