Girls Night Out

We have reached season 2 my lovelies, The Characters are now 12, and today we are going to read about a Girls Night Out with Avery, Taylor, and Ashley. Where we will have some juicy secrets spilled. And I left my phone in my car, and I'm already working. So UGH. And we are gonna see some small teen language between the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ashley's POV) 

I wake up to my alarm on my phone, I see the dark stormy skies and I see that dawn is out of her bed and already downstairs, I reach my hand to grab my phone on the bedside table when it slides off onto the floor. Shoot, I flop myself out of bed onto the floor and slowly grab my damn phone. Then, I get a message. It's from my GC with Avery and Taylor.

THE NERDS

Taylor: Heyyy guysss! Are y'all ready girls night!?

Ashley: HECK YEAH!

Avery: YUESSS, I can't believe your mom let us go out to Fizzrolli's all on our own!

Ashley: Fr!

Ashley: Well, See yall tonight!

Avery: Byeee!

Taylor: Byee!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turn off my phone, I head downstairs. I walk in the kitchen to see Nicky and some fresh Nutella turnovers, My favorite! I go over to pick one up and take a huge bite, Nutella on the sides of my mouth, "I'm guessing you like them?" Nicky says chuckling. "YES, these are my favorite! How did you know?" I say with a huge smile. "I know my girl, Uh- I mean my best friend" He says. I slowly put down my turnover and walk up to him, our noses almost touching. "Your girl?" I say in a teasing manner. "Um, I didn't say that, you didn't hear that." Nicky says, clearly embarrassed. "My ears have never been sharper, Harper." I whisper into Nicky's ear, still teasing him. I raised my hand and placed my palm on his forehead and pushed away gently then I walked back to where I placed my turnover. He's blushing like crazy, and so am I. His face is stuck in a surprised look, his jaw dropped but still smiling, his cheeks bright pink, my face still smiling and giving a small chuckle. Why is he so cute.

(Nicky's POV) 

I am in awe, she has never done that stuff before. It caught me off guard, but I kinda liked it. I was about to step over and kiss her cheek before she pushed me off. I think I really like her, not like 'Like like', but 'LIKE LIKE. I don't want to say 'Love' because if I get heartbroken, I don't want to feel as bad as I would if I told myself I loved her. I think i'll wait, but nothing makes me happier then seeing her golden smile. She is my sunflower- The perfect yellow on a rainy day, Speaking of which we have a very dangerous lightning storm happening all today, I heard she is going out with Taylor and Avery tonight, I hope she'll be safe, if something were to happen, my life would be hell.

(Ashley's POV) 

God, I'm worried for tonight. The lightning looks fierce, it's huge. The thunder almost shaking me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 6:30, Tay and Ave should be here soon. I see Taylor's mom's car, I walk outside with my full black umbrella and hop in. "Hey girls!" I say "Hii!" They say simultaneously. We reach the swanky restaurant and walk in.