She heard Ling He's steady and magnetic voice on the stage, and it sounded like it was coming from the universe faraway. He gave the explanation in two languages. When he was reading the script in English, Lu Zhi suddenly remembered the narration during the BBC documentary that her English teacher had shown them in high school.

Lu Zhi was bored staying at home every day. She wanted to have a look at Ling He's work, and didn't expect to be fascinated by his explanation.

For a moment, she felt that Ling He was the sun. He was charming and glowing when he was in his element. His light was shining on everyone present, and even reached the bottom of her heart.

After the lecture, Lu Zhi stood in the lounge area and waited for Ling He to get off work. She could always hear Ling He's name being said by the girls passing by. They pretty much spoke about how handsome and talented he was.

Lu Zhi was a little proud after hearing that.

When the heater was turned on in the room, she took off her coat and put it on her arm. The body hugging dress outlined her beautiful figure. Even her hair was very elegant as she stood there. She was quite a view in the eyes of others.

She had been bright and beautiful since she was young, and was very used to bold gazes and stealthy glances. As if she was doing it unintentionally, she lifted her slightly curly hair to put it behind her shoulder, and the diamond ring on her ring finger sparkled. Several men who were hesitating to ask for her contact information decided to give up.

She was waiting for a while when she saw Ling He coming out with another woman. The woman was wearing professional clothes, so she should be his colleague.

She waved to Ling He. He came to her, and the woman followed.

"Did you wait long?" He walked up to her.

Lu Zhi looked up at him. She didn't know why, but she felt like he was more handsome than before when she looked at him right now.

She shook her head. "No."

The woman beside him smiled and asked, "Are you Ah He's girlfriend?"

Ah He.

That's really hard to hear.

Lu Zhi's smile was still gentle and appropriate. She was about to answer, when Ling He turned around and stood next to her. "She is my wife."

Lu Zhi proceeded to take his arm.

The smile on the woman's face was stiff a bit, but she still kept her dignity and tried to look as normal as possible. "Oh, hello, I'm Ah He's colleague. My name is You Qiao."

Ling He joined the planeterium a year ago. When he first came here, he was a hot catch among the female colleagues. He was highly educated, good-looking, accomplished, and single. It was not an exaggeration to say that almost all the unmarried women in the planeterium were more or less interested in him.

Some were eagerly waiting for their chances, some developed feelings that were hard to express, and some were bold enough to give it a shot. But he was clear in cutting them all off with a rejection.

You Qiao belonged to the group of people who didn't express themselves openly, but didn't act too reservedly. She sometimes said things that were easily misunderstood, but she said it so appropriately, with the right amount of coyness, that it made others unable to grasp if it was true or not.

In fact, some time ago, she found out that Ling He suddenly had a diamond ring on his left ring finger. But she thought that people nowadays didn't pay too much attention to the meaning behind the jewelry they wore, so maybe he just wanted to wear something on this specific finger.

But she forgot that Ling He never wore any jewelry. Maybe she was aware of it and thought she could pretend she wasn't. She could continue to deceive herself if he didn't tell her.

"My name is Lu Zhi," Lu Zhi nodded to her and said. "It's getting late. We'll go first."

You Qiao nodded and waved goodbye to them with a smile.

She looked at the back of the two figures leaving, and saw Ling He take Lu Zhi's coat from her and draped it over her shoulders. His lips opened and closed, and he said something. Lu Zhi looked at him with her lips pouting. She was a little reluctant, but finally she put her arms through her coat sleeves obediently.

They walked out of the planeterium's gate, and You Qiao saw Lu Zhi's hair being blown by the wind. Her figure could make others develop amorous feelings since she looked so beautiful.

You Qiao lowered her head silently, and thought with bitter jealousy, Ling He looks like he is unattainable. But ultimately, he can not escape a man's weakness: a girl's looks. He was finally bewitched by an empty, pretty face.

She could only have these thoughts.