★Chapter: 6 Letters★

Franks Pov:

Me and Eddie were walking to our houses after 'Romeo and Juliet' god how I hate Sally for setting that up! And I can't believe Julie was apart of it aswell. "Hey Eddie, I'm sorry for.. kissing you" "It's fine" He says, I heard him mutter under his breath but I didn't hear what he said "What was that?" I question, "Nothing" he quickly responded.

Eddies Pov:

I muttered "I quite liked it actually" under my breath, Then Frank questions what I said, "Nothing" I replied quickly because I don't want them to think I'm a creep for saying that.. After a fat minute of silence I decided to say something to pass the time as we walk back. "What's your favorite colour?" I say, "Hm.. I never really thought of a favorite colour.. I guess every colour, I mean it's better to have more colours than one" they state, "No, I mean, What's your favorite colour out of all of them?" I say, "Well, I guess I like orange or yellow, What about you Eddie?" "I guess any main colour" I say nervously, I really don't know what I was saying, I was just nervous to be talking to Frank, I feel like I have butterflys in my stomach once I chat to him, "Do you mean the primary colours?" He says, "Yeah! That's what I meant..", They chuckle slightly. "Anyways Frank, I need to head back to the post office so I'll see you later!" I wave at Frank and they wave at me as I walk off into my post office.

(The next day)

I wake up to my alarm blasting in my ears, I quickly get on my feet get changed and shove a piece of toast in my mouth while grabbing my mail bag and I head off to deliver the mail, I go to Howdys first this time, "Good morning Eddie! Got anything packaged for me?" Howdy stated, "Just two envelopes Mr.Pillar!" I reply as I hand him his two envelopes and head to Barnaby's house, Half way down the path I see Barnaby chatting to Wally and he suddenly turns to me, Oh god, he's going to chase me again, I start running the opposite direction and Barnaby chases me on all fours, I quickly jump into a tree barely hanging onto a branch like a sloth, Barnaby is under me barking viciously, "Wally can you help me get Barnaby off my track?!" Yell pleading, But Wally has zoned out again, great, It looks like the branch is going to snap anytime soon!, Then while I'm clutching to the branch, Frank runs in with a broom and whacks Barnaby away with the end of the broom.

Once I think I'm safe the branch finally snaps and I land on the ground heavily, "Ow.." I groan, Frank drops the broom and runs up to me, Honestly that's probably the first time I've seen Frank run, "Are you okay Eddie?" They lend a hand to help me up and I take it. "Yeah I should be fine.. Thank you for helping Frank" I began, I hop to my feet and just realize I can hand Frank their mail now so I do

Franks Pov:

Eddie hands me my mail, "Ah thank you Eddie" I take my mail, I just scroll through my letters, News.. Secret admirer.. Julies hop scotch invitation.. Wait. "Secret admirer?!" I blurt out, I quickly open the letter and it says
Dear Frank Frankly

I will stay anonymous because I haven't built up the strength nor courage to come admit my feelings for you by taking to you, I get butterflies once I even chat to you or look at you.

From, Secret admirer
I read all of it in surprise and I turn to Eddie, "Do you know who this is written by?" I question, "I do but I must keep it anonymous" Eddie replies, Who on earth would like or well, Love me romantically? I must even admit I'm the grumpiest person here so who would build feelings like that for me?

(A/N: Hi! Yes I'm not dead, I just have a lot on at the moment so I can't write very often.. so I'm dearly sorry if I take awhile!
Words: 716)