I try to find something to say but I can't find any words. His friends meant so much to him that  he would beg his enemy to train him? I tried to understand the relationship of him and his crew mates. The only type of relationship I had like that was with my mother.

We end up at the beginning of the hallway his crew mates were sleeping in. I lean against the wall to catch my breath. "After I change do you want me to to show you to the dinning hall to eat?"

The swordsman nods, "Just open the door and give me a wave. I'll follow. I am starving."

I open the door to my room. There was a blanket folded and placed on the table. Dad. I sigh and walk over to my closet. I slip off my kimono and put on a dark blue short sleeve v neck shirt with gold seams, black shorts, and my black flats. I strap Kokushibyō to my shorts. I pick up my mom's hair pin and turn it in my hands then clip it in my hair.

I walk across the hall and open Zoro's door.  I am greeted by a small voice, "Arya how are you feeling today? Zoro said you were looking pretty rough last night." The little reindeer looked up at my with concern.

"I am doing better. Thank you Dr. Chopper you are an amazing doctor. The Straw Hats are very lucky to have you."

Chopper starts to wiggle back and forth with his hands at his sides, "Just because you are thanking me doesn't make me happy you stupid jerk." He was insulting me yet smiling. I look up to ask Zoro what that was about only to realize that Zoro was only in his light blue boxers with his bandages removed.

Heat rises to my face. I have seen the other swordsmen on the island like this but Zoro is a stranger. Should I even be here? He doesn't seem to mind, so I look at him to see how his scars are healing. He has one old scar along his chest that I remember my father talk about one time when he was trying to make small talk.  On the other side of his chest he has to parallel wounds stitched up that I gave him. They were neatly stitched up and all of the swelling seemed to have gone down and same went with his shoulder wound. I examine the rest of him. The other cuts are almost completely gone. "Once I am done changing Zoro's bandages I am going to change yours too." I nod and thank the small doctor again.

Zoro is all wrapped up and dressed in the clothes that he came to the island in, "Alright Arya your turn." Zoro looks around awkwardly, "I am going to stand outside." He exists his own room.

"Alright lets take those bandages off." I take of my shirt and Chopper unwraps my bandages. "Your wounds are looking very good. There is no sign of any internal bleeding so you are healing well! I am going to put this ointment on your wounds to help them heal quicker and help fight of any bacteria."

A shiver runs down my spine when he applies the ointment. "Chopper is anyone else up? I can show everyone to the dinning hall."

Chopper starts wrapping me up again, "Sanji is already up I think he already found his way to the kitchen and is cooking."

"He doesn't have to we have cooks. . . " The little doctor interrupts,"Trust me you will want Sanji's cooking it is the best I have ever tasted!"

After Chopper is all done and I put my shirt back on and lead the two to the dinning hall. I pleasant aroma fills the air as I slide the door open. The blonde man with the curly eyebrow is setting the table. He sees me enter the door, "Aryaaaaaa! You look absolutely radiant today!" he twirls over to me and hands me a drink. He face turns into a discussed face as he stares at Zoro, "did that shitty moss head hurt you more?"

I look him , "No no I am doing better. It was my fault I was hurt in the first place. I should have been stronger against Zoro."

Sanji grabs my hand, "A man should never strike a lady! As long as I am here you don't have to worry about anyone hurting you! I will protect you!" I just stare my mouth just gaping. My stomach growls to break the silence.