adjacent reading

sniper comprehensionThe devil doesn't have to be defeatedMozun is my apprenticeFrom Gangster to Fantasy SupremeSuper Shinto LordPracticing NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time Lingzunmelting city[Football] In the name of the team doctor

All the chapters have been cached for you, download the APP to view~

One-click listening to books

Home Computer Version Bookshelf

Privacy Protection Disclaimer Contact Us

Chapter 262

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

In the early morning of the next day, Brother Sen got up early, because today he will follow his aunt to see his grandfather, grandmother, and his parents. The little guy is still so excited that Shen Dingshan feels that he It was sour, as if Brother Sen would never come back after he left.

"Grandpa," Brother Sen ran over and hugged Shen Dingshan's legs, "Grandpa is waiting for Brother Sen to come back, and Brother Sen will bring grandpa a lot of delicious food, all for grandpa. Grandfather eats."

"It's really a good grandson of my grandfather..."

Shen Dingshan was happy all of a sudden, he hugged Brother Sen several times, and the sourness just now was also gone, he just said, the child he raised since he was a child, he would naturally kiss him.

He will pass on his mantle to this grandson in the future, and make him a general in the future.

Their Duke of Wei's mansion has no children now. Anyway, to Shen Dingshan now, Brother Sen is everything to him. He treats Brother Sen as his heir and cultivates him. If anyone dares to take away his Brother Sen, He never ends with anyone.

The nurse hugged Brother Sen, hugged him and followed Shen Qingci. After getting into the carriage, she headed towards Prince Jun's mansion.

As soon as the carriage arrived at the gate of Prince Jun's mansion, Princess Jun rushed out to greet her. Presumably, she was waiting for Xu Cheng outside. This is here to pick up Brother Sen. No matter how many children there are, each of them is the heart of their parents. , especially if it was grandma's.

Brother Sen was carried out by the nurse, and the nurse put him on the ground. Brother Sen knelt down on the ground very sensiblely, and kowtowed to Princess Jun.

The little dumpling already knew that she was going to salute her grandmother, which made Princess Jun's tears fall down uncontrollably.

"Good boy, good boy."

She hastily hugged Brother Sen, if not for the persuasion of the women around, maybe she would have hugged Brother Sen and cried a lot.

Although it's close, she can't see her brother Sen every day. It's been a month since she saw her. She really wants to kill her as a grandmother.

She hugged Brother Sen and cried for a long time, then handed him over to the nurse to hold him, now seeing how good Brother Sen is, he is even taller than Brother Lin, It was a lot stronger again.