The ones made by Shen Qingrong are softer and more elegant, and the ones from those tailor-made clothing stores are only correct in form and wrong in spirit, but these imitations made according to the clothes Shen Qingrong is wearing are also different. Few people rushed to buy it.

"Girl, try it."

Baimei is gearing up, vowing to dress up her girl beautifully. This year, in that farm, the girl wears very simple clothes, and even combs her hair casually. , it also made her a big girl, useless at all, thanks to the good skills she had learned from Ting Dong for so long, she was stunned to be useless.

Well now, it's finally time to show off the talent of her skillful hands.

"Okay," Shen Qingci didn't refuse, she hugged the clothes and took them to the inner room to change.

This dress, Shen Qingrong used an extremely bright color, white and purple joined together, the belt on the waist was wider than usual, of course it also showed the slenderness of Shen Qingci's waist, a bit indescribably romantic , the skirt is also thinly embellished with delicate wisteria flowers, which walks like a flower blooming, layer upon layer, bustling all the way.

And Baimei also had some ideas in her heart. She knew how to dress up her girl, and she promised to dress her up as the most eye-catching girl in the whole capital.

That is, she is worried, her girl is the same flat front and back, the clothes are good-looking, but they lack some other meanings.

In fact, Shen Qingrong has also worked hard on this dress. She knows that her younger sister is relatively thin, so she always puts attention on the waist and skirt, so she can ignore Shen Qingci. A flat figure.

But this level is not a long matter.

"Girl, do you want to pad something for you? I just made it."

Baimei pointed to her finger, blushing and said that it was for there. She pointed to Shen Qingci's chest, which was swollen, but her girl was fifteen years old, and she was about to grow up, but how did it grow? Could it be that her girl had grown everything into her brain, and the more proficient she was in making incense, but her figure didn't grow any better, not only Nanny He had a headache, but even her.

"No need," Shen Qingci didn't feel anything wrong, "Didn't you all say that I can be a little prince now."

"Girl..." Baimei was about to cry, but did she know what this meant? How could a man want to marry someone like a girl? Although it is said that the girl of her family has picturesque eyebrows and stunning beauty, but the family wants to marry a girl, not a son.

Shen Qingci had already entered the inner room, took off her clothes, and put on the original clothes again. Everyone broke into a cold sweat for her, but she was the only one who didn't care at all.

Baimei stomped her feet, you know, the girl didn't even come to Kuishui now, but she had already come when she was twelve years old.

I took a lot of this medicine, and I also used a lot of prescriptions, but I just couldn't see Chu Kuizhi.

Nanny He has been greying her hair recently, but why does she feel like she is the same, she even secretly pulled out one yesterday.

Just right, Shen Qingci came out, she straightened her clothes, as if nothing had happened, then she went to play with Brother Sen who had changed clothes for a while, and then taught Brother Sen the previous poem, and she herself Hid in the incense room to make incense.

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Add to bookmark] [Next chapter]

recommended reading

my sister is a prophet running water cut jade Dao Xuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Prince, don't be arrogant! Wan Junxin Happy Members in Konoha The strongest wolf soldier