"Then now..." The whole family was worried, "What if this blind bear suddenly wakes up?"

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Add to bookmark] [Next chapter]

recommended reading

my sister is a prophet running water cut jade Dao Xuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Prince, don't be arrogant! Wan Junxin Happy Members in Konoha The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

sniper comprehensionThe devil doesn't have to be defeatedMozun is my apprenticeFrom Gangster to Fantasy SupremeSuper Shinto LordPracticing NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time Lingzunmelting city[Football] In the name of the team doctor

All the chapters have been cached for you, download the APP to view~

One-click listening to books

Home Computer Version Bookshelf

Privacy Protection Disclaimer Contact Us

Chapter 232 Madness

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

"Let's kill him first," the cook directly took out a knife from his body, and also stabbed it into the deadly spot of Xiong Xiazi. He used to hunt, and of course he knew that this Xiong blind man was fatal. , Just go in with a knife, and you will die. Although he really wants to sell the blind bear alive, there are always exceptions to everything. What if the blind bear wakes up in the middle of the night? What if it hurts someone? So even if you sell it for a few taels less, nothing will happen.

They chopped off the four bear paws, and then peeled off the bear skin. As for the bear meat and bear bones, they will sell the things before dawn tomorrow, and they will sell them for silver, half of which is for each family.

Of course, the two families didn't feel who was taking advantage of the other. To put it bluntly, both of them took advantage of each other, so it wasn't the two of them who beat the blind man.

But if the nobleman told them to give it to them, then he would give it to them.

When Shen Qingci rushed back to the mountain, everything in the house was still quiet.

She gently pushed open a door, and Bai Jin's very gentle breathing came from inside, and the incense burner on the table was still emitting light smoke from time to time, forming lines, balls, and then forming fog……

This is the best benzoin, she put it here when she left, maybe with this kind of benzoin, he can sleep for a while, and maybe he will dream until dawn.

She walked over and pulled the quilt for the man on the bed, but her arm hurt. She lowered her eyes and realized that her clothes were all stained with blood.

The wound opened.

She went out, fetched a basin of spring water for herself from the outside, endured the pain, and untied the white cotton cloth wrapped around her arm layer by layer, and her wound was bloody again. , they were all wounds that had grown up, but it was because she was cracked again on the mountain this time. She carefully took the cotton cloth and cleaned the wound on her arm with mountain spring water. I took the medicine and wrapped it tightly with cotton cloth.