The cook man kicked the whole family boy.

"Brother Dagui, I don't like those, besides, reading is a lot of money," the boy Quanyou said foolishly, "It's not the same life if you don't read, there are so many people in our village, many of them can't read big characters." , not all have a good life."

The cook and the man stretched out their hand again, wanting to slap the brat, but the whole family hurriedly put their faces together.

In that picture you hit me, hit me, I won't fight back, and his pair of puppy-like eyes really make it impossible for the cook's man's hands to go down no matter what.

"Stinky boy," the cook and the man patted the whole family on the head again.

"Brother Dagui, you haven't told me what you and the nobleman just said?"

If in the past he was only grateful to the nobleman, but now he is grateful, noble lady, and even if he saved his life, this is how many lives he saved.

"The nobleman said that the blind bear belongs to us. When we sell it, we will add two to five of the silver. Let alone one person, we can get more than one or two hundred taels." The cook's eyes were also shining, thinking about the other He is a big guy, and he has good furs, so he might sell for more silver. With this silver, he can buy some jewelry for his wife, who has suffered a lot all these years.

And the whole family heard that each person could get one or two hundred taels of silver, and they couldn't talk for a long time.

God, one or two hundred taels! His family has been frugal and saved for so many years, at most they only saved two taels of silver, but now they have one hundred taels, no, maybe two hundred taels, isn't this going to scare him to death?

And he really gasped, he didn't know how to spend so much money?

Shen Qingci let the gray wolf and sky wolf be raised by the cook and the man first, and she couldn't take them back.

Otherwise, if it is thrown away again, what should I do if it is eaten by another blind bear?

And after she retrieved the two little things, she hurried back to the mountain without even drinking a sip of water. She hadn't forgotten that Bai Jin was still in the mountain, and she didn't know when he would fall ill.

As for the blind bear, the cook asked the whole family to call their family members over. The less people know about this, the better, so it is enough for their two families to know, and they will sell it before dawn tomorrow. I'm afraid I'll have long nights and dreams if I leave it alone.

In fact, the whole family didn't believe it at first. They actually hit a blind bear. No one in the village had beaten a blind bear for several years.

No one believes this, but the whole family doesn't look like they are lying, and there is a cook and a man, and the cook and a man used to be the most famous hunter here, and they can hunt some big hunters every year. Afterwards, the man who married that noble man, Zhuangzi, worked there, so he didn't go up the mountain very much.

The whole family may talk nonsense, but the cook and man can't talk nonsense, until they took away the leaves covering the blind bear, they were shocked when they saw such a big blind bear, What's more frightening is none other than that the blind man's body is still warm, so he's still alive.

"The nobleman said that this blind man won't wake up until tomorrow morning."

The whole family straightened their backs, "I don't know how proud they are, that nobleman is too powerful, but he just threw something into Xiong Xiazi's mouth, and Xiong Xiazi fell to the ground and couldn't wake up."