"Now, how did you two meet?" Anne asks, my cheeks flushing.

"I, uh, ran into him. Literally," I say, her smile growing.

"That's really cliché," Gemma says, Harry shooting a glare at her. My fingers squeeze his for reassurance.

"She caught my eye. Elle and I have been serious for about a month now, but known each other two," Harry starts, looking down at me. He smiles and I smile back, his smile reassuring me as well.

"What do you do Harry?" Robin asks, pouring himself a glass of wine.

"I work at the gym," he says, my eyes watching Harry pour himself a glass of water.

"Do you do anything?" he asks me, my head shaking.

"I've been offered an internship at the newspaper though," I tell him, the e-mail received this morning. I hadn't told Harry yet and I hope he doesn't get upset.

By the look of it, he's mad.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" he whispers in my ear.

"I only just found out," I whisper, holding his hand tighter in hopes of easing his muscles.

"Harry," his mother interrupts, his attention slowly moving to her for he keeps a strong gaze upon me.

"Are you still...drinking? And doing things?" she asks, his head shaking.

"No. I quit a while ago. I still have a smoke once in a while but it's not often," he explains, my eyes looking up at him. I had originally assumed he didn't smoke at all, but I don't want to be the warden. He's allowed to do what he pleases, even if the thought of him hurting himself crosses my mind.

"I'm pleased to hear this," she smiles, the conclusion that Harry must have turned his life around present.

"You two...do you do things?" Gemma asks, my cheeks flushing.

"No, Gemma, we don't," Harry states rather angrily. I believe he's angrier that she asked such a question, not because we don't interact on that level.

"Really? Because I thought-"

"I'm not like that. Stop talking about this. Elle and I like where we are right now," he explains, Carter fiddling in his chair. He's assumingly lost in this conversation. I'm beginning to feel uncomfortable, as well.

"But you want to?" she asks, Anne chipping in.

"Gemma, that's enough," she says, my feet pushing my chair back. Harry's eyes look worried and I excuse myself, walking out of the room quickly. I rush to the bathroom and lock myself in a stall, trying to calm myself down.

"Get out," I hear Harry say, my eyebrows frowning. A lock is heard after the click of heels disappears, my body leaning against the wall.

"Elle, please talk to me," Harry says, my hand unlocking the stall.

His arms envelope me into his chest, my eyes closing when Harry slowly brings his hand to my cheek.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, his lips pressing to my forehead.

"Don't apologize. I know you don't want sex," he whispers, my hands holding onto his shirt.

"It's not that. I'm just...embarrassed."

He holds me in his arms and moves his hands to the small of my back, his forehead leaning on mine.

"So you'd have sex with me?" he winks, squeezing my bottom.

I shove him, rolling my eyes at his dirty mind. A deep laugh echoes in the bathroom and he pulls me back into him, his lips kissing my cheek. His pursuit is unbelievable; the smile upon his face making it clear he only sees me. The way he looks at me is a way I've never been looked at before.