He dusted his hands off before dealing with the remaining villains as Izuku dragged himself out of the water miserably. He turned around to make a joke but a purple creature was stood right behind him menacingly.

"Oh shit" he choked out before being sent flying by the nomu with one punch.

Izuku clicked his tongue in annoyance "You know it's always the experiments with you humans" he spoke to the two who were obviously leading the operation "Mortals are always after more power and will do anything to get it" he threw a kick and watched it push the creature back a few feet

"That nomu was made to withstand All Might, this kid is a cheater" complained the blue haired villain as he scratched his neck furiously.

Izuku stood still, slightly irritated when the nomu threw a punch which didn't affect him "Seriously" he raised an eyebrow "Is that all this thing does" the villain growled in annoyance "Nomu, kill him" the creature charged Izuku again but he kicked up a cloud of dust before the nomu reached him as a distraction.

As the dust cleared, the spectators had to shield their eyes as a brilliant light blasted through the USJ. Izuku ruffled his wings in annoyance at having to reveal himself so soon into the school year.

His classmates took note of his pure white wings tainted with a shade of black at the tips of the feathers and his halo which had small black lines running through it. Shinso dived next to him with pure white wings showing.

Shigaraki howled in rage "Cheaters, who are you?" Shinso took a step back, Izuku loved being dramatic when people he needed to take down asked that question.

"Tomura Shigaraki" he began before Shinso interrupted "That's not his name" Izuku snapped around to face him.

"Thank you for interrupting Hitoshi, are you able to tell me what his actual name is" he shrugged and Izuku turned back around to the villain "What's your name".

Shigaraki stood silent for a moment while Izuku snapped his fingers irritably, he sighed "Tenko Shimura" came the murmur.

Izuku cleared his throat "Thank you. Anyways, Tenko Shimura, I am Izuku the Dark Angel and you are about to bring harm to those I am sworn to protect therefore I am forced to deliver- Did you say Tenko Shimura" he stopped suddenly.

Hitoshi sighed, as much as Izuku went over the top he actually enjoyed watching this when it happened and now it's interrupted.

"Tenko" Izuku tilted his head "As in my brother who went with the fallen when I went with the angels" the villain's eyes blurred and he fell to the ground in pain.

"Shit, he's been taken" Izuku let out a stream of curses as Shinso joined him as they tried to undo whatever had been done to his brother.

Izuku hated it when people took his kind for their own selfish desires. Most were found out while they were in the human realm and subdued until a way of control was found, however a select few can find their way into the realm of angels. The fallen are their main targets as they are easier to find and snatch.

"He's got some sort of a block on his powers and his memories" warned Hitoshi as Izuku lit up his hands and tried to remove it.

"Guys he's a villain.... Maybe we should just go" said Uraraka honestly, who did not like their near death experience.

Izuku spun around at a speed no human could achieve with his eyes glowing black and the dark colours spreading across his angelic features "He. Is. My. Brother" he growled violently before crouching back next to Tenko and listening to words of encouragement from Hitoshi.

Suddenly there was a bright flash, 1-A was momentarily blinded and they let out cries of shock as Izuku breathed a sigh of relief.

"Let's go and do something illegal" he said happily and threw Shinso into the air, picked up his brother gently and flew away.

The last thing 1-A heard was a cry from Izuku
"You're dead All for One"

____________________

"I AM HEre...." All Might gazed at the corpse on the floor covered in blood and severe injuries. The shadow person the students described was sitting in the corner drinking a glass of wine casually.

"Two of your students came in earlier after him, he died of his injuries since outright killing him was apparently a violation" he said as more wine was poured.

All Might continued to stare at the corpse of his centuries old enemy

"Wine?" Offered Kurogiri.

________________

Idk why people are reading these, I just realised that I'm just fitting like a whole novels worth of lore into a oneshot and deciding this is a good idea.

1473 words