"What does uncle like to eat? I'll buy some flowers and fruits later," she said as she fastened her seat belt.

Ling He pulled his sleeves a little under his elbow when he started driving. The veins on his arms were distinct, and Lu Zhi had to take a look a couple of times.

Ling He: "It's fine, I've bought everything."

Lu Zhi calmed down. It's good that he bought it. She didn't have to worry about it any more. She silently gave Ling He another point in her heart.

Ling He's father was lying in the hospital bed. His complexion did not seem well, but Lu Zhi could still tell from his features that he must have been handsome when he was young.

Lu Zhi had always been very popular with the elders, and she cheered on Ling Zhao with her drawn out "daaad".

Ling Zhao held his daughter-in-law's hand in satisfaction, and suddenly said, "Oh, Xiao Lu, please don't dislike our Ling He. I'm the one to blame for delaying him..."

Ling He handed him the peeled tangerine and interrupted, "Dad."

Ling Zhao took over tangerine and waved his hand. "Okay, okay, I won't say anything."

Lu Zhi said with a smile, "Dad, do you think Ling He would have met me if he didn't come back?"

Ling Zhao smiled and replied, "Yes."

When they were driving back in the evening, Lu Zhi looked at the night scenery passing through the window. The city buildings were average, and could not compare with the prosperous ones in the big cities.

She took a look at Ling He, who was driving seriously. "Uncle's condition is stable now. Do you really not regret giving up everything over there?"

Ling He glanced at her and didn't answer. Instead, he asked, "Why are you calling him uncle again?"

Lu Zhi's finger traced the pattern on the bag. "I'm not used to it."

The smile wrinkles at the corner of Ling He's eyes showed. "Didn't you just say it very naturally just now?"

She responded frankly, "It was to please the elders."

Yes, Ling He found out very early on that no one could resist Lu Zhi if she seriously wanted to please someone.

Ling He smiled and answered her question, "I don't regret it."

Lu Zhi nodded. "People should not be too greedy. You win some and you lose some."

After she finished, she proudly raised her eyebrow and asked, "Don't you think I sound like an intellectual?"

Ling He resisted the urge to pinch her and smiled. "Mhm."

They arrived at the front door. When they were about to enter, Ling He took Lu Zhi's hand, which was trying to enter the code. Lu Zhi turned to look at him with some confusion.

Ling He: "Let's take down your fingerprints."

He just stood behind her as if he was hugging her from behind and was working on the door lock. Lu Zhi felt that she was surrounded by his scent.

Ling He: "Which finger do you want to use?"

Lu Zhi held out her thumb, and he took it. His thumb covered her thumb and he pressed it into the sensor.

Lu Zhi felt his breath on her ear, and could not hear what the instructions were saying. She just let Ling He hold her hand and input her fingerprint.

Ling He: "It's done."

When he spoke, it felt like his lips had brushed against her ear. She shamefully felt a warmth emerge in her lower abdomen.

She turned her head, and just so happened to look into his eyes. He was still holding her hand. He pressed her thumb to the sensor, and the door opened with a "click".

Lu Zhi took the chance to lift his chin and kissed it.

He reacted quickly. He took her by the waist and walked into the room. He turned around and pressed her against the door. Their hot breath mingled, and his lips and their tongues licked each other.

Lu Zhi's jacket was taken off and it fell to the ground. He pulled on the zipper from the back of her dress. His hand reached her back and he stroked it. He tore off the shoulder part, which revealed her smooth shoulders, and he kissed it firmly. Her loose dress also fell to the ground.

He was already hard. Lu Zhi reached down to untie his belt with one hand and she pulled down his pants zipper. Her movements were very skilled.

Ling He paused. Naturally, he knew how much experience she had to do it so smoothly.

He wanted to ask her how many men's belts she had untied, but he thought that how they were now was really good. She was in his home right now, in front of him, and that was already wonderful.

People couldn't be too greedy.

He suppressed his jealousy, but the gentle kisses suddenly became much stronger, causing Lu Zhi to gasp.

Lu Zhi was wearing only a bra and underwear. He fingered her private part through her underwear, and groped her breasts that were wrapped under the black lace bra. Part of the roundness leaked out. He lowered his head and took a big suck.

Two red marks were quickly left on the white milky breasts. He reached behind to unhook her bra, but he had no experience. After trying and failing several times, he started becoming frustrated.

Lu Zhi smiled. She reached back with one hand and easily unhooked it. She joked, "How can a good student not even know this?"

He didn't respond. He leaned over to block her lips. Then, he picked her up with one arm and took her to the sofa.