𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 (𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠) || ⋆。°♡.✿

Start from the beginning

besides that, she needed to speak with neytiri, get the heavy weight of angst and pain off her chest.

but neytiri isn't the easiest person to approach, she's not such an open person to confrontation, but she is a person who prefers the truth over anything. which isn't the best person to work with, but nahæriah believes that she can make it work.

neytiri is her older sister after all, she knows she can trust her. hopefully.

nahæriah grabbed two hairbands and tied her braids into a half up-down hair style.

she sighed, getting up from the spot grabbing her hair comb and a small tin of hair powders.

the sunrise's rays illuminated onto her complexion as she made her way back to the hut, she looked up seeing groups of na'vi families sleeping in hammocks, content and close knit.

something she really longed for, just for the serenity of having a beautiful and loving family.

nahæriah felt a wave of nausea in her body, making her tremble as she entered her private quarters, placing her things down and going right back into her hammock.

she laid there for a few minutes, realizing she'd leave poor tarsem waiting for her outside.

nahæriah eventually gathered herself together, tying her braids into a ponytail instead, and changed into her typical outfit, with a hair piece.

she opened the door once she was ready, and saw tarsem with a bright smile on his face, "kaltxì! how is your morning so far?" he asked, walking behind her as she lead the way.

nahæriah opted on lying to tarsem which was very foreign to her, she only learned lying when the sky people came years ago, "my morning has been good, young tarsem, thank you for asking..."

tarsem nodded cheerfully, "since your proper marriage ceremony is soon, we must begin planning according to your mother, tsahik mo'at.."

the girl nodded, and her ears had perked up as he mentioned ceremony. "how delightful."

"you do not seemed pleased, my tsakarem, what is wrong?"

"nothing, do not worry."

the rest of the walk was silent, and when they arrived to neytiri's hut, tarsem gave the young girl an reluctant glance. he only thought they'd do whatever mo'at pleased today, but nevermind.

nahæriah knocked on the door, sighing briefly, "tarsem, go to my mother, tell her i will be busy for a short time."

the na'vi boy complied with whatever she desired, and left quickly.

neytiri eventually came outside and greeted her sister, "oel ngati kameie, sister. what brings you here?" she'd say, however her demeanor did not line up with her words.

"i would like to speak with you, it's very personal.." nahæriah felt as if she was going to burst if she hadn't told neytiri what was on her mind. "is right now a good time to speak?"