🌃 : CH. 14

NARRATORS POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
IRL
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
infinity castle
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Douma was walking around when he saw a familiar item, He looked closer to see.. A broken flute, to be exact.. Kokushibo's broken flute! 'Kokushibo's flute..!' Douma thought in his mind as he picked it up, He quickly went to his room to put it an a little cute box with a note, Yes he is extra, He sat down and put the flute in the box, He put something to cover the flute then wrote something on a piece of paper, and folded it. "Hm.." Douma planted a kiss on the paper and surprisingly it left a mark, He giggled. And put the note it and closed the box. He put it in his pocket, yes it fits. A twang sound was made when Uppermoon 1 and 2 was summoned. In front of them was Their Lord Muzan, they quickly bowed down.

Blah blah blah.. They got sent on a mission. Now that they got teleported outside both of them were next to eachother, there was an awkward moment of silence before kokushibo spoke up. "ahem. Start searching and don't lazy around Uppermoon 2." Kokushibo spoke, having that cold voice and aura again. Douma only nodded, He smiled before running off Kokushibo followed. They spotted the two slayers 2 females, Douma was delighted, He'd get a delicious snack. Douma then approached them. "hello there~" He spoke appearing behind them. "Huh?! Oh hello sir!" The first girl spoke softly,then she had noticed the kanji engraved in Douma's eyes. Her eyes would widen. "R-run Aisha!" The girl yelled.

Whatever time skip they killed the slayers and Douma was happily eating when He had remembered the gift! Yes. "Ah! Kokushibo-dono~ I have something for you!!" Douma 'excitedly' spoke, Standing up,whilst licking the blood off his lips. Kokushibo turned to Douma, and just looked at him. Douma had took out a small box then another twang sound was made. They were teleporting back to the infinity castle. "Well done uppermoon 1 and 2,youre free to go." Muzan spoke, before disappearing once again..

"Anyway, here kokushibo-dono!!" Douma handed the box to Kokushibo with both hands, Kokushibo looked at the box. "I do not want your gift." Kokushibo coldly said. "I'm sure you'll want this." Douma grabbed kokushibo's hand and placed the box on it. "I swear you won't regret it, please. Do not throw it away" Douma said smiling before he went away.

Kokushibo looked at the box, then to nakime. "teleport me to my room, Nakime." He commanded and a twang sound was made as he got teleported to his room, He sat on the bed and opened the box, a note.. And something else.. He placed the note on his lap and took that something else, to see.. His flute! It's his flute. He couldn't help but smile. He can't believe Douma had found his flute, now for the note. What's inside it?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,,  ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 : 𝟓𝟏𝟎
𝑨/𝑵 : 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒆𝒔..𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔!! 🥳