ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ-ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ

When using a word to describe a peak of interest, a lust or addiction you feel towards a person or a thing, something your mind can't get enough of, the word usally used to describe this human trait, is obsession. That word came nowhere near how Bill Kaulitz felt about Artemis Adams, the drummer of a new rock band called Busted Prodigy.

The band consisted of the triplets Aphrodite, Apollo and Artemis Adams and their cousin, London Adams.

Artemis was the youngest of the triplets. She was what you would call a bunny. She had such a sweet and warm personality and was the type of person you'd want to put in you pocket and bring everywhere. She had a smile on her face always and it was impossible to be in a bad mood around her. Her aesthetic did not match her personality, it being very similar to Bills style, which was what quite his eye in the first place. She was a very upbeat and full of life person so it did come as a surprise to several when her dark sense of humor and her short temper paid a visit.

The middle triplet was Apollo. He was the bassist of the band. He was a bit more quieter, keeping mainly to himself but was a very down to earth and sophisticated person. His fashion image was in the sense of a grunge/rock category, which fit  him perfectly. Even before fame, he caught the attention of many girls. He was a family man, and was very protective of his sisters. When he opened up, people discovered he was very sweet and quite funny.

His cousin London, was the opposite. His persona was similar to an American frat guy.  His sense of style, was much like his common sense. It was all over the place. He was loud, obnoxious, extremely extroverted and always found himself in some sort of trouble. It was ironic that he was the oldest, but that didn't stop him from acting like a helpless toddler. He was very popular and outgoing, and also spoke his mind, which got him caught into a few fights and corals with a couple people. He was the guitarist of the band, sometimes trading places with his cousin, Aphrodite.

Aphrodite was the oldest of the triplets. She walked with her head held high, radiating confidence and turning heads everywhere she went. She caught the attention of several guys and girls. Her name did indeed suit her, as she was quite the beauty. She was the singer of the band, switching at times as the guitarist so London would sing. Her style was, if not the exact same as Tom's.

Tom was the guitarist of a very popular and internationally known band known as tokio hotel. The band consisted of his twin brother Bill and his two best friends Georg and Gustav. They had skyrocketed in popularity over the last 2 years, while Busted prodigy was discovered 6 and 1/2 months ago.

It was partly because of Bill and his enormous crush on Artemis that the band was discovered, but also due to London's father, the triplets uncle, posting a video of the band performing a song of theirs called "we aren't young forever" on the web that went viral overnight. It came as a surprised to several that such a big star had a crush on a newly discovered German girl of a rising punk band, seeing how he had several girls who had crushes on him himself.

Bill would fawn over Artemis, watching videos of her and the rest of the band, listening to their music non-stop. Today, the triplets and their cousin would be interviewed and playing one of their new songs that was yet to be released, since they were signed almost immediately after their discovery. The interview would be held at a studio close to the Kaulitz's home, so of course Bill begged his band to come with. After giving into his pleads, they agreed. They had somewhat heard about Busted Prodigy, learning about them mostly from Bill who never shut up about Artemis and the rest, or hearing a song of theirs on the radio. Everyone besides Bill knew what the band looked like, so they were in for quite a surprise.

The band had just returned from a very small and short tour, parading through towns across their home country performing songs of their first somewhat thrown together album. Their manager had broke the news to them that they would have to come up with a second album before going on another tour. Although the stress of the songwriting and the process behind it got to them, it didn't stop them from enjoying themselves and the buzz of fame.

"Aren't you excited Ro?!" squealed Aphrodites best friend Dani as she applied a layer of a dark red lip tint. She rubbed her lips together and rolled her eyes as she closed her compact mirror. She found it funny how her own best friend was more excited then she was to appear on live television. Although she had performed in front of thousands of people before, that didn't stop her from being nervous. She took a deep breath and scanned the room, a small wave of relief washing over her as she saw the others were nervous as well.

London sat sprawled out in a chair, his arms hanging over the edge of each armrest, his legs spread far in front of him.

"You think they will let me sit like this during the interview? It will also give a girl a look at the good stuff" he wiggled his eyebrows at the others and laughed.

"Shut up London!" They yelled in unison a before a knock interrupted them, a man peeking his way into the room informing them it was time to go on stage. Every one took nervous but determined glances at each other before getting up and filing towards the door. Dani would be watching from backstage, even though technically she was apart of the band, being there makeup/fashion coordinator, which was of course her choice and the band had no other open but to agree.

Meanwhile, in the audience surrounded by a few bodyguards, was none other than Bill and his band. It didn't come as a shock that he was here in the studio, seeing how he would do anything to see Artemis. A few people in the crowd noticed the group, sending quiet cheers and some smiles and waves which they half returned .

Tom felt his brother squirming in his chair. He would turn slightly each time catching a glance at his very jittery brother. His blond and brown dreads would rub against his forearm as he did, making him feel itchy.

"Calm down bill it's just a girl" he remarked, giving his brother a fake sympathetic look.

Bills face and jaw dropped, obviously offended.

"Oh shut up Tom it's not like-" he was interrupted by the roar of applause that broke out as they all turned to see the triplets and this cousin file on stage.

Tom's eyes landed on Artemis, immediately recognizing her from the description his brother had given him several times.

"Do you see her Tom? Does she just seem like any girl?" bill said, leaning down to his brothers ear as he continued to applaud.

"Oh I see her" but tom wasn't referring to Artemis. He was talking about the absolutely alluring and literal goddess that stood a few feet in front of her.

Aphrodite

Ok so I had a mini break down as I lost this chapter, and had to rewrite it and I was on the verge of tears. Thankfully I could somewhat remember parts of it and hope I didn't do a shit job writing this lmao.

I will be using real songs from a few of my playlists to display them as the bands but I will credit them at the end of each chapter if I use to the lyrics or mention the name. Fun fact, we aren't young forever was the title of a song I wrote in like 9th grade 💀