12 (dreamnoblade)

Omegaverse/ royal au
Mama dream
Dadnoblade

Request by Ayuna-Megami
--------------------------------------

No one's pov

When a blonde omega just walking around at the royal garden he felt so relax because how the garden was peaceful and beautiful then he heard something at the bushes he went there peeking a little because it might be a wild animal but to his surprise it was a baby crying the blonde pick a baby and calming the baby until it was asleep the omega blonde was relief he keep looking at the baby how cute when it was asleep making a the blonde smile he always wanted a kid so he went back inside the palace to find his husband and tell him something if the alpha king agrees.

Dream's pov

As I tried to find my husband luckily I saw bad doing his chores I went towards him and greeted "hi bad" he look to me and smile "oh hello dream do you need anything" "actually no I just want to ask if you saw techno because I need to tell him something" "well yes he went to the office with his brother because they had this important conversation" "ok thanks bad" "anytime also who is this baby it so cute" "oh right actually I don't know either I just found it in the bushes while I was walking at the royal garden that's why I need to find techno" "well I'm happy you found it or else it might died in there" "I am too and again thanks bad and tell skeppy I said hi" "anytime and I will" after our conversation I continue walk towards the office.

When I'm already here I knock the door amd heard a faded voice saying "come in" I open the door saw my husband doing his paperwork probably he was finished talking with prince wilbur he saw me then smile a little I smile back went towards him and kiss him on his cheek "hey love how are you doing?" he said "I'm ok also can we talk and need you to show something" "ok what is it" first I reveal the baby making him shock "uhhh dream who's baby is from" "I don't know I just found it in the bushes while I walking at the royal garden and I was thinking maybe we should adopt it?" he was silence keep looking at the baby and feel like he doesn't agree I started to frown what he was thinking.

"listen tech it's ok you don't agree with it I understand" I said then he finally spoke "are you sure you wanted it" I look to him "yes I always wanted a kid" "well if that's what you wanted we'll adopted it" I gasp "really?" he nod then smile of course I'm happy he got up from his chair and hug us "so what are we gonna name it" "how about...Ranboo" "ranboo..I like it".

(Five years later)

No one's pov
The ender hybrid and his two friends tommy the king's younger brother and tubbo the young blonde's friend are playing at the royal garden while the little oreo's parents had a meeting and the two just visiting while the three were playing the brunette saw the twins ranboo's little sisters been bullied by some kids tubbo told ranboo of course the little oreo was furious the three went to them to help the twins.

(Bonus)

Another royal always talk means about the king and queen's children especially to ranboo like he's not supposed to be part of their family because he's not royalty something like that of course until the king and queen heard it the blonde want to kill them well the king wanted too instead they tortured them until they die.