𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

You all three stood behind Megumi as he didn't seem to notice you yet.

_Boo. You said while setting a hand on his shoulder suddenly.

He didn't budge and kept his back facing you and lowered his head.

_You never tell us anything about yourself. Nobara said while keeping her arms crossed over her chest.

_That's right. Itadori continued and took the same pose.

_How come you didn't notice us huh ? You asked as he looked up again.

_Yeah you must be really freaked out. Nobara continued while Yuji took a step closer to him.

_Come on ! You don't have to tell us everything but at least depend on us ! We are your friends !

_Tsumiki is in a coma. He started, making you all go quiet. The curse only appears in front of the cursed victims. And since she can't give us any information we can't know when she will get killed. That's why I have to kill it now.

As he said so you blinked a few times while Nobara and Yuji exchanged a stare.

_We got ya ! Nobara started and walked away.

_Should've said that from the start ! Yuji said and followed her.

You stood at your spot for a moment before seeing a small smile creep on Megumi's features.

_Time to eat curses. Even Venom got into it while his mouth appeared on your cheek.

_Time to eat curses... you muttered after him and went after your two other teammates.

You looked all around the bridge only to find nothing unusual.

After maybe half a hour you noticed the small cracks on the ground where some water was dripping off.

Yuji was the first to notice it and charged cursed energy on his foot before breaking through it making you get trapped into another scenery.

_There it is ! Yuji said after a curse appeared in front of you.

_Guh ? Another one came from behind making you all turn around. Someone's already here ?

_You guys focus on that one- he said referring to the multiples ones behind while he took a step closer to the when who talked. This one is mine.

You didn't argue about it and instead got to work.

☆____________________☆

You kept on fighting whatever you saw first since the curses appeared for a second before hiding back underground.

It lasted like this for several minutes before you took a step away to catch your breath.

_There's a lot. You said after seeing that they were even more than when you started.

_We should just think of this as a whack-a-mole right ? Nobara asked while Megumi and her walked to you.

_Yeah, there's not much of a choice we should keep crushing the holes.
He said and looked up at the holes from where the curses kept on coming out.

You followed his gaze and let out a sigh before hearing a weird noise that made you look around.

_Kugisaki ! Megumi alerted as something from the other side of the wall grabbed her making her go through a portal.

_No worries. She said and looked toward him. You two just keep wracking that mole. She said before disappearing fully.

_That looks familiar. You deadpanned before seeing a curse run to you, or better to the portal behind you.

_MY BROTHER ! He started running as Yuji chased after him.

You watched as it jumped in the black spot and didn't know if you shoulder follow.

_IT RAN AWAY- SHOULD I GO AFTER IT ? Yuji asked while Megumi started looking all around you.

_That thing and Kugisaki are outside the barrier ! Megumi started before reaching for another curse. She's the priority go !

Without a word Itadori ran past you and went after the curse that just left.

_Alright let's do that Megu- before you could finish something grabbed your ankles making you start going through the ground.

_What the fu-

_(Name) ! Megumi shouted and grabbed your wrist.

He tried pulling you out only for you to get deeper into the thing.

_Just do as Nobara said- whack up that mole ! You told him as he seemed all worked up about what was happening.

You winked at him which made him deadpan before the whole thing absorbed you.

Everything was dark around you and you fell for at least a few seconds before reaching the ground.

'My ass-'

There wasn't much light so you switched one of your eyes with Venom's and looked aside.

It looked like a cave to you, you stood up and dusted off your clothes before hearing a weird giggling.

You turned around and saw a curse staring at you form a corner.

It had two heads, one had normal features, for a curse. While the second had two mouth instead of eyes, it was probably a little taller than you and was moving it hands weirdly.

_Alright come at me- before you could threaten it properly it opened it mouth an a sort of orb came flying to you and hit you right onto your abdomen.

As you thought that it didn't have any effect it send you back hitting a rock.

You looked up only to see the curse gone before it appeared right in front of you.

_Mask.

Copy.

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~