𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

You've been walking for at least one hour since you parted ways with the rest of your teammates.

You didn't encounter anyone except a curse that didn't take too much energy to get rid of.

The only things surrounding you were trees as you looked around you neutral.

You kept your hands in your pockets while passing the same scenery you did since now long enough before stopping and letting out a sigh.

_Should we get back ? You asked none other than Venom since you were probably walking around the center of the forest and still didn't cross ways with the "boss curse".

Brat. Why are you asking me.

'You useless piece of-' before you could finish you heard a whistle and turned around to check who made the noise.

As you looked around you didn't see anyone before hearing a familiar voice.

_Up there pretty~ as you looked up you saw Mahito laying down on a branch with a sly smirk.

You narrowed your eyes in confusion and raised a brow.

'Did they take that much of a risk to use that guy as the ultimate boss-'

The more you thought the less it made sense.

He jumped down from the tree and walked to you while smirking.

_Relax i won't kill you. He started as you didn't have much of a choice about your actions. Did you miss me ?

_Who even are you ?  You asked while remembering this guy not carrying the smallest interest in you the first time you met.

_Ouch. He said fake offended and set a hand over his chest.

His hand moved to play with a lock of your hair as you waited to hear what he had to say.

'If I start a fight now I'd probably get violated-' you thought when feeling his cursed energy.

We.

_Tell me... he said and kept on moving the lock in between his fingers. You know Sukuna's vessel right ? He asked while you pushed his hand away.

_Why are you asking ? You asked as he smirked amused while changing the form of his hand before making it back to normal, a kind of show off.

_So you know him.. well it was pretty obvious. He said while straightening his back to look more menacing. Come with me and I won't kill you. He said this time more serious as you almost scoffed.

The look you gave him was the only answer he need as he started laughing.

You couldn't tell if he was mocking you or way just totally losing it before reaching out for your shoulder with his hand.

Just before he could end his action your hand's skin changed onto venom's ar the same time as you cut off his hand.

He stopped moving for a moment before looking down at his wrist and made his hand appear back.

_So it's like that. He said with the same amused expression before looking down at you. How bad~

Suddently his arm turned into a sharp surface as he tried aiming for your neck.

You crouched down at the same moment and glared up at him as he grinned and moved his arm down trying to stab you again.

You moved aside making his hand get stuck on the ground and straightened your posture again.

As you took some distance from him he made his arm stretch out to you and trying grabbing you.

You grabbed it with venom's hand and pulled him closer to you before tightening your fist just an inch away from his face.

The moment your knuckles met his face he grabbed your wrist and made you fall on your back.

Your breath hitched for a moment but you didn't lose any time before passing your leg on his ankles.

He moved aside and pulled you along with him making you stand back on your feet and without you expecting it he kicked you making you go a few feet away and hit against a tree.

You coughed but immediately stood up, as he observed you approach him amused, he made his arm change it appearance turning onto a knife alike. You let venom take over your body as he whistled again.

_How pretty~ he said as you tilted your head.

He called me pretty.

'My pretty princess'

You jumped in front of him hitting him in the jaw in the process as he rolled his extended arm around your waist. You thought that was it before feeling something sharp stab through venom's skin and damage your own.

You grabbed his stretched out arm and pulled him back making him met your fist the moment he was close enough.

_Hit my body as many times you want it won't damage my soul~ he said as you didn't get what he was saying.

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~