02 | I Know.

"I know you've been going thru the something's , wanna get away. Baby let me be your vacation." I know × Big Sean ft. Jhene Aiko.

Vote & Comment.
_

Kaelynn "Lynn" Parrish.

"Damn Lani..Stop all that Damn laughing." I spat at Kehlani as we made it to the front door of the house. It was 12 in the morning and we just got home from a crazy day at the beach and Kehlani was high as fuck , and Kameron was sleepy .

"Sistaaa .. you look like a motherfucking uhhhhhhh." She said laughing .

"Girl shut up damn , and put these on." I said handing her my ray bands .

She put them on and I opened the door quietly. I shut it behind all 3 of us , and we ran to our rooms. Hopefully ma and daddy did not hear us cause I honestly don't want a lecture in the morning .

_

Kehlani "Lani" Parrish.

I woke up around 12 the afternoon , I still had on the same clothes from yesterday. I reeked of weed. I sat up against the headboard checking my instagram , twitter , snapchat & messages. I had 2 messages , one from Amir and one from Niah. I decided to text Amir first .

Amir😍💍💙: Good morning baby , I know you probably gone read this message around 1 or some shit like that. But I wanted know if you wanted to chill today? I'm gone slide over to Cooper's studio and I want you to come. 11:19 a.m

Me: Of course baby, Maybe around 2? 12:06 p.m

Amir😍💍💙: Alright call me later. 12:08 p.m

I went back to my messages and texted Niah back.

Niah😈💉✨: Damn Lani, your ass was high as fuck last night. I told you not to smoke my weed and Amir's loud.

Me: I know , I was high fuck. I was so high I forgot to change and reek of weed right now.

Niah😈💉✨: Lmfao , you couldn't stop laughing.

I locked my phone and went into my built in bathroom , I turn the shower on adjusting the temperature. As the water warmed up , I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I stripped out of the clothes from yesterday, and hopped in the shower .

__

I felt so refreshed as wrapped a towel around my wet body. I walked into my room going my closet , I picked out some light washed denim boyfriend jeans , a white muscle tee with graphics on it and some old high top vans. I lotioned my body , I made sure I put enough lotion on my tattoos.

All my tattoos represented different meanings. All my parents kids have tattoos but I have say I have the most. Kameron has some across his chest while Kaelynn's are on her arms. My siblings and I are all unique in many ways.

Kameron and my older cousin Curtis rap together , they aren't big yet. But they are internet famous I can tell you that. All the girls want Kam , I'm not gone lie my little brother is handsome. Kaelynn on the other hand has a the passion for modeling and she's very gorgeous. I could actually see her going somewhere with modeling.

Then there's me , I love music. I can sing but I don't actually see myself becoming known for that. People know me as the girl who smokes pot and don't give a shit about anyone. Which is technically true , I honestly don't wanna be known as that person, you feel me? I wouldn't mind being known as "Kehlani The Singer." and not known as "Kehlani The PotHead Who Don't Give As Shit About Anyone Else But Herself."