She's Pretty <3

Saiki knew it wouldn't take long before the nuisances realized that something was off.

Though he didn't expect it to take as long as they did, two days at most. It's already been a week and a half.

Aiura and the other psy-kickers (he still hated that name) figured it out extremely quickly. Which wasn't surprising due to their own abilities. Akechi figured it out first of course. Aiura had been suspicious due to her premonitions but didn't confirm it until Akechi mentioned it to her. Toritsuka figured it out last because the others wanted to see how long it would take. He still hasn't forgiven them for that.

"I wonder where Saiki's been going after school"

"Yeah, it's been a while since we last hung out with him"

Saiki had already told them of his cover. The nuisances would get suspicious if even they didn't know where Saiki was. And he was not prepared for the amount of lying he'd have to do if they met the assassins.

Nor was he prepared for the chaos that would ensue if the groups merged.

"Hey Aiura"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know where he is?"

"Uh, yeah. He got an after school job"

Everyone happily excepted that answer and went along with what they'd been doing. And now they would never really need another explanation. They knew he babysat on occasion and now he had a proper part time job.

It wasn't abnormal.

——

"Kana!"

And here comes Saiki's newest batch of nuisances. An eclectic group to say the least.

Himari : a Japanese girl who's parents wanted a professional problem solver.

Briar : an American boy from the international school who's parents didn't know this was happening.

Rose : the American's twin sister.

Amati : a Hispanic boy who'd been shipped off to Japan for the program.

Medusa : a European girl who'd also been brought to japan by the program.

Granted Saiki usually only saw them at the 'tutoring' building so they were actually somewhat tolerable. They all had very distinct personalities, like how Medusa was rather quiet most of the time. And they treated him like a normal person despite being nearly all-powerful. He quite enjoyed having people treat him normally despite knowing. Kusuke had always been a menace and he constantly did favors for his parents. Plus Toritsuka and Aiura (mostly the former) asking him for psychic help. There was a lot about his life that was abnormal.

But now was not the time to dwell on that.

"Himari"

"There's a cafe near here and all of us agreed to go together. Wanna come with? I'm buying"

As usual Saiki couldn't say no to free sweets.

————

"See isn't it nice to just hang out every once in a while?"

Everyone else in the group agreed. Saiki just wanted to eat his cake. Though strangely enough, sitting around a group of assassins made him feel almost normal. Kind of like the nuisances though objectively sitting with a group of assassins was definitely weirder.

"How do you guys feel about Ryuzaki?"

Saiki didn't mind her.

She was a decent teacher and her mind was not flooded with anything odd. Ryuzaki was a welcomed addition to the list of teachers Saiki spoke to on a daily basis. The other two were fine as well. They were distinctly different from Ryuzaki, she was a lot more monotoned and quiet. Ryuzaki was actually very similar to Saiki himself except she smiled and laughed more then he did. She was pretty snarky too.