"I have something to tell you." She said, fidgeting with her hands.

"Okay.. What is it?" I asked.

"Wooyoung asked me out on a date yesterday!" She said, smiling.

"What?! I thought you didn't like Wooyoung." I said, surprised and confused.

"Ever since we saw that movie together, I've seen a different side to him and it's far less annoying. " She said shyly.

"I told you he'd suprise you. When's the date?" I asked.

"It happened when he asked. We grabbed dinner and then ate at my house, and he fell asleep watching Jujutsu Kaisen with me." She said.

"You watched Jujutsu Kaisen without me?!" I asked, offended.

"Yes, but so not the point." She said.

"Right." I said.

"He asked me out again last night before leaving. We're going on another date sometime today." She said.

"Already? Wow. He must really like you, or have too much free time." I said.

"I hope it's the first option." She said nervously.

"If your date is today, then why are you here?" I asked.

"Because you had 4 hours of alone time with San." She said, smirking.

Hearing Sans' name, I woke right up. Memories of last night played in my mind, and I blushed.

"Mhmm, something happened. Spill." She said.

So I told her everything.

"Oh my God, that's so cute." She squealed.

"I know, right? Half the time when im with him, I can hardly stop myself from kissing him." I said.

"Show me the ring!" She said. I lifted my left hand and showed it to her.

"It is just as ugly as you said." She laughed. "But the story is so cute." She added, smiling.

I held my hand up and looked at the ring smiling.

"So he has a matching one?" She asked.

"Yeah. It was a set of two." I said.

"You guys have couple rings, and you're not dating?!" She asked.

"Well, actually.. he asked me out last night." I said, playing with my fingers.

"Out? Like on a date??" She asked.

"Yes, he asked me out on a date!" I exclaimed excited.

"Oh my God, when?!" She asked.

"I don't know yet he said he'd text me." I said.

"And he hasn't texted yet." She said.

"Yeah..." I said sadly

Izzys phone buzzed she grabbed it, and her eyes moved across the screen, her cheeks flushing. She looked up at me with guilt in her eyes.

"It's okay. I'll be fine. Go on your date with Wooyoung." I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Okay." She beamed. I showed her out. When she was gone, I laid down on my bed and watched YouTube.

*Later*

Izzy came back and came into my room.

"Has he texted you yet?" She asked.

"No, not yet, but what happened on your date?" I asked.

"I'll tell you about it later. For now, it's about you. What do you need?" She asked.

"A distraction would be lovely." I said.

"Well, let's go and watch dramas in the living room like old times." Izzy said, dragging me out of bed and into the living room.

We sat down and spent the rest of the day watching dramas and eating. We passed out on the couch and did the same thing on Sunday.

"Wake up, you two." My mom said, shaking us awake.

"What?" I asked.

"You two need to clean this room, and then Izzy needs to go home. There's school tomorrow, and neither of you has done any studying." My mom said irritated.

"Okay, we'll clean." Izzy said, getting off the couch and picking up the trash. I groaned and got up too grabbing the dishes to the kitchen.

We got the trash picked up and thrown away. Izzy straightened the couch up, and I vacuumed the floor.

When we were done, I lay down on the floor.

"I'm so tired." Izzy whined, rubbing at her eyes.

"Me too." I said, yawning.

"Still nothing?" Izzy asked. I looked at my phone and sighed.

"Not yet." I said, frowning.

"Well, if he doesn't text you by Friday, I'll yell at him." Izzy said.

"Really?" I asked, looking at her.

"Yes, really. I will defend your honor, my lady." Izzy said, bowing at me.

We both laughed.

"Are you girls done?" My mom came in asking.

"Yeah." I said, getting off the floor.

"Great. Show Izzy to the door and say bye. Bye Izzy. It was nice having you over. I'll see you soon." My mom said and then left the room.

I walked Izzy to the door.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow." Izzy said, hugging me.

"See you." I said. We pulled apart and she walked down the stairs.

"Text me when you hear from him." She called out. I gave her a thumbs-up, and she walked away.