006.𝗗𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Okay dismissed solos please."

Maddie is first, Chloe is second and I am last as always.

"Naïla, Abby asked you to come in." Says Chloe

"Ok, thank Chlo-Bird."

I enter the studio, go up to Abby and she starts talking.

"You're doing a solo called Whatever Lola Wants it's musical theater, it as some acro moves, I know you love will it so, you have a shot of winning."

"You're competing against one of your best competitors so go get them hon'."

48 minutes late, My solo was finished but not perfect.

"Your posture is good but not great so go to ballet class and I am sure it would be better." I said see you later and had gotten out of the room to go to my ballet class. I love ballet it's so graceful and delicate.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

One day to competition

I am rehearsing my solo.

"Turn, turn, good." Miss Abby says

I am trying my best to impress her so she would be proud.

"That was an amazing performance, great job kiddo. Call Chloe for me please." She says, I high five her and go call Chloe.

I go upstairs because Chloe isn't in the den or in a class.

"What's up girlfriend." Christi says

"Abby wants Chlo for her solo." I say

Chloe go downstairs and Kelly starts to talk.

"Was she nice today ?" She asks

"She's in a pretty good mood unlike everyday of the week." I say before laughing a little bit

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Competition first day

We're on the plane, I was beside Maddie, yes !

Finally it wasn't that great, we had an argument because she thinks Zac Efron is more cute than Niall, Harry and Zayn from one direction.

We are in the green room and Abby starts talking to us.

"You have a new solo today, You have a new solo today, You have a new solo today, You have a new solo today." Abby says to Maddie, Chloe, Brooke and I

"I was gonna have you two dance in whatever the next age group is 9 to 11. You two had a pretty easy year in eight and under and your guys are eight, you're at the top of the age scale, yes ?" Maddie and I nods.

"So I am going to bump you in the 9 and 11 age group."

Everyone was talking about Brooke costume, I look at it and it's the definition of ugly.

Cathy said it looked like the outfit of Pennywise, I am not gonna lie it was really funny.

Apparently Brooke is going to wear Vivi duet costume for her Supermodel solo.

I put on my costume :