Chapter 6

Minho's pov
"did you really have to come?" San asked glaring at me...the two boys own a dancing studio together apparently and Wooyoung suggested that I tag along with them to not stay alone at home and of course I said yes...i love dancing I used to dance back home...like a lot....san just went back to talk to me but he seemed as careful as ever...i guess woo talked to him.
"sanie, stop being mean to his highness" wooyoung said.
"don't call me that " I replied chuckling
"aren't you a royal?" he said with a teasing tone.
"yes but I am not your king" I answered as my eyes fell on the huge building in front of me...wow....it looks expensive..." this where your studio is?" I asked making them nod.
"yes...san's dad is rich and he brought the place  for him...so we made a studio together" wooyoung said throwing a hand on san's neck making the other try to push him back.

"let go" san whined but wooyoung only made his grip harder...damn they are so cute I swear...i just hope one of them make a move soon.
"let's go inside" Wooyoung said clapping his hands...he is for sure an energetic boy..
"so king lee what do you think?" wooyoung said with a teasing voice making me roll my eyes...he is trying to annoy me, I glanced around the room looking at the big mirrors that covered the whole place.
"what are those?" I asked pointing at the black boxes.
"speakers...which year did you say you came from?" wooyoung asked putting his bag on the couch.
"1923" I replied making his eyes widen.
"yeah it makes sense...so" he said walking toward a table "This a PC we play music with it...and the sound comes from the speakers" he added before loud music started playing...

"I feel stupid " I murmured...i am totally lost of how much things changed...i am sure I am in Earth but I don't know which one...people from where I came believed  in the mutliverse and all supernatural phenomena...i mean we were super after all.
"you are not buddy" wooyoung said gripping my shoulders, I glanced at san who was throwing daggers with his glares."you said you have powers...you can read minds...read mine then...by that you will see everything about this world"he added...but i have never tried it with a human before.
"absolutely not" san said walking closer as he pulled wooyoung gently toward him" it could harm you I am not letting..."

"I don't think that it could do any damage...i mean it mind reading...what do you think minho?" wooyoung said looking at me with big eyes, he is so excited about the whole me being a vampire thing...
"as I said before...i did not try it.."
"but it could help you right...if you read my mind you will understand everything about this world and how it works"he cut me off making me nod.
"then..."
"he can read mine" san announced making both of us look at him." I am not taking any chances...he can read mine...you said it is not dangerous then it won't cause a problem" he added cutting wooyoung again.

"I guess I am fine with that" wooyoung said nodding.
San just took my hand staring into my eyes with an intense glare" do your thing"he said making me chuckle at the boy.
"I will stop if it hurts or something unexpected happens" I answered making him hum looking disinterested.
I took a deep breath trying to concentrate it did not take that long before his thoughts.... Memories and every piece of information he knew came running inside my head...he did not seem to be in any pain so it was a relief...supernatural could sense when their minds are being read and they fight which causes them pain...i was stupid enough to not try and read Chan's thoughts...i had faith that he won't break my trust but I was a fool.

I let go of san's hands nodding my head.
"that's it?"he asked with a raised eyebrow making me nod.
"yeah...i have to say this world is a mess but at least I am not lost now" I replied clearing my throat.
"I will be right back" wooyoung announced running from the room.
"you love him" I told san who was watching the boy who just left.
"I do and you better back off," I said glancing at me with a glare.
"believe me I have no attention to steal your boy from you nor I am planning on opening my heart to anyone ever again...not after I was killed by the love of my life" I answered chuckling bitterly.
San's expression changed into sympathetic ones...and I hate it.
"I...i am..."