{Chapter 8}

Y/n Pov-

The News spreads about Ballister all around the silent city as they confirm doubling there efforts, I scoff at this while we sneak through a Alleyway Nimona being a cat.

"we just have to get to the market, and find the squire without causing any att-
Ballister is quickly interrupted, while Nimona yowls pouncing in a rat and puts it in her mouth making a huge ruckus.

"Will you be quiet?!"
Ballister demands while trying to hush the cat in disguise, the mouse escapes while Nimona face drops facing ballister annoyingly.

"counter point, your plan sucks and it's boring" Nimona continues trying to catch the rat "Where's the Drama, the screams of terror!"
Nimona holds the mouse above their mouth intimating a scream while the mouse runs away hiding.

"Were villains embrace it!!"
Ballister try's to hush her, While Nimona continues to be obnoxious
"Ugh, Y/n do you have any better plans?" I think and then shake my head considering Ballister  and Nimona are to stubborn to care for my opinion.

"Fine, we're doing things my way this time, no one gets hurt" Ballister says
"Yeah, honestly death and destruction isn't always the answer" I say crossing my arms, Ballister nods, Nimona blows a raspberry in my face.

"Awe, I was going for the hurting people part" Nimona says lowering his head in disappointment.
"Wow, you just completely ignored what I said..." I slap my forehead.

"Find the quire, and question him" Ballister reassures, showing a picture of the squire, then cuts it with their claws.

"Then hurt him"

"No, then find proof" I say trying to explain to Nimona
"Yeah see your friend has the right Idea"  Ballister says gesturing to me.

"Pfft, who cares what they think" Nimona says hoping into a box and falling.

"HEY!!" I shout and quickly covers my mouth.

"Can we just get to the market please" ballister pleads, Nimona turns back into her original form.

"Rodger that!" Nimona walks backwards getting their wings out.
"The next flight leaves in three" Nimona turns around flying up.

"No, wait what are you doing??" I yell towards Nimona.

"2-"

"1-" Ballister quickly covers Nimiona form a person walking nearby.
"Boo, I'm ghost, Eh sorry" Ballister fake chuckles while the person continues walking.

"I can't be scene with that!" Ballister turns to Nimona demanding.
"This is quality side-kicking stuff" Nimiona gestures to her wings.

"And besides why are you so worried about me when y/n and literally pick up things with their mind?!" I quickly move out of frame.

"Well uh, That's different okay, it's to much" Ballister said getting annoyed at Nimona's shenanigans.

"Ugh, Unclench your mustache! What's the worst that can happen!" Nimona sighs not being worried.

"hm, let me think, Everything?!" I get a sharp gaze from Nimona, I quickly return it.

The city alarms Blare loudly before Ballister could speak warning the people of a nonexistent monster attack, we gaze upon the scene everyone stops in there tracks to look up at the illuminated screen above, witch showcases the director.