{Chapter 5}

The tower explodes and reminisce of statues and art fall before us, one hitting Ballister in the forehead I and knocking him out while Nimiona has a toothy grin pasted across her face.

"Oop, looks like ballister got hit" I say with fake concern.
"Oh, well let's just take him back to the cabin" Nimona requests with a straight face.

Time skip-

Ballister slowly wakes up and looks around to see the calming sight the stars above him and the orange hays candle and a steaming mug laying beside him, he slimes and converts his eyes.

A crash could be heard and Ballister opens his eyes in shock and looks over the couch he was laying on to see Nimona um... making some food? And listening to some music.

"Hey, sleepy head!!" I yell hovering above him, and he freaks out again holding his chest.
"Oh hey boss!" Nimona says catching some tacos.

"How long was I put for?" Ballister questions, Nimona walking towards him."15 years..." Nimona dramatically implys.
"15 YEARS??? Y/N DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS??!!" I Shrugged.

"Don't be so gullible, it was only a few hours, breakfast tacos?" Nimona reassures, throwing some tacos in Ballisters lap.
"Yeah, plus would probably be in the grave by now" I imply.

"Wait, wait, last thing I remember I was in a supply closet, and now how did I get here?" Ballister questions.

"Me and Y/n dragged you for like seven miles"

——————————————————-///
Sorry for the short chapter I'm kinda lazy today so.... Yeah

Anyway the next chapter is gonna be somewhat interesting.