shrict af

Today I woke up and was about to get out of bed when Jake grabbed my wrist I looked at him what I ask Ware are you going to the bathroom I say sassy don't act like that yas sir go to the bathroom and come back to me I go to the bathroom and come back we need to talk really quick Jake says ok is everything okay I ask yas everything is good we need to talk about this bratty attitude I look down ok I have made a new set of rules you need to follow I look at him if looks could kill he'd be dead don't give me that face I'm going to go over the rules then you can ask questions got it yas sir #1 no cussing #2 you will call me and Uther Dom's sir unless I say otherwise #3 no touching yourself #4 no drinking or smoking #5 tell me what you're doing at all times #6 if you ever talk to me like you did yesterday again your ass will be super sorry #7 just listen to what I say #8 eat 3 meals a day drink water keep healthy am I understood yas sir good girl your most likely going to get in a lot of trouble in the next couple weeks cuz I'm going to be very strict tell you can learn to respect me understand yas sir good now go get ready for the day.  I don't what get dressed now this is why I gave you more rules cuz you can't listen  I'm sorry I get up with tears in my eyes and get ready I get dressed  and go to the kitchen he made breakfast so I sat with him and ate hey Jake  it's sir to you.  sir  yas baby can we go to the mall today  I don't know are you going to act like a good girl or a brat.           a goodgirl sir I promise ok we can yay thank you you're welcome go get your stuff ok I go get my stuff and we head to the mall ones we got there I was about to get out when he gave me something he handed me the frinking viberter I just accepted it I did not what to fight with this b**** we got out and we held hands ones we got in we went to hot topic we got in there and looked around when he spotted the caller's I don't have one we have been talking about it he looked at me pick one out he said I looked at him I don't what to wear that full time you don't have a choice he says as my viberter turns up I meant yas sir I knew if I fight with him he well turn it up so high I'll moan I pick a pink one and we check out we walk out of the store I'm not excited to wear that I say to him why everyone well know you mine he engraved his name into it so Thay know yeah yeah I roll my eyes I wasn't going to make you wear to through the mall but with those eyes you just gave me you're wearing it no I'm sorry daddy put it on now he said in my ear making me get shivers down my spine I put it and we go to  h&m ones we leave the mall we go back to the car I got so many weird stairs in there wearing this I start to get ready hangry Jake I'm hungry stop calling me Jake you lost that privilege fine I say sir can we go eat wears your manners.     o my fucking gosh just feed me he pulls of the road into a parking lot he Parks and grab my neck super tight I grab his hand trying to get him to stop DON'T FUCKING MOVE MY HAND he yells I'm so so sorry please let go you do not speak to me that way again do you understand yas sir I yell out trying to get out of his grip he lets go goodgirl now sit down shut up and I'll make you food when we get home I get tears in my eyes I hate when he's mad at me yas sir I sit back not talking ones we get home I get out of the car and we go inside he makes chicken nuggets and we sit down I steel have not side a word baby what are you going to do when your done I don't know I say quiet well I'm going to Dave's house to hang with him and mia what to come yas please I say I love mia ok just so you know baby I'm not mad at you I just need to get a hold of your attitude ok daddy go rest were leaving in like 2 hours yas sir I go and watch some tv   ready to go babygirl  yas sir good put this in he hands me the A stupid remote control viberter please don't make me do this put it in now yas sir I go to go to the bathroom when he pins me against the wall no put it in right hear he smirks I take of my skirt and underwear and sit on the couch I put it in I let out a moan as it goes in damn baby that's sexy a fuck he says I smile and put my skirt back on he grabs my hand and we go to the car ones we get in the car I buckle up and we jam out to taler Swift ones we get to Dave's house we head inside hey guys Jake says hey bro  mia I go up to her a huge her she hugs me back and the boys go to the couch to play video games me amd mia decided to ask if we could go to target she went to ask Dave and I went to ask Jake hey daddy I whisper in his ear yas baby can I go to target with mia he grabs my hand and excuses us to the guest room what are you doing I ask him as we walk in the bedroom sit on the bed I do as told he Bends over and looks me in the eyes I don't think you deserve to go do you think you deserve it he ask me I think I do I say.             ok well I'm going to let you but I need you to be responsible and show to me that your not aways a brat does that make sense to you yas sir it does good now if I text or call you you answer me be home by 6:30 make sense yas sir and you have to promise to be a response girl yas sir good have fun  ok daddy thank you of course baby I smiled o last thing yas I ask here's my credit card 200 is the budget got it yas sir ok have fun I get up and me and mia get in her car head go to target...