Will You Be My Daddy? 🐰- 169

Start from the beginning

1113.

Jungkook freshened up quickly and waited for Jimin to come home. The photos of his pup eased some of the heaviness in his heart, but he won't rest easy until he'd lessened the heaviness in his alpha's heart. It wasn't Jimin's weight to carry.

The alpha was home in ten minutes as promised. There was a gym on the 7th floor of their building, which was convenient.

A wave of hot cocoa and coffee flooded the room as soon as the door opened. Jungkook immediately turned and threw a smile over his shoulder.

"Come here," he beckoned, throwing the sheets away and opening his arms to welcome the alpha.

A smile lifted the corners of Jimin's lips. He dropped the gym bag on the floor and trudged to the bed before climbing into it and dropping over Jungkook carefully, sinking into his embrace.

"Mhmm...missed you," Jungkook murmured.

"Me too."

Jungkook soaked in the comfort with a soft sigh. "Thank you," he whispered when he was ready for the talk.

He sensed Jimin's confusion and held him tighter when he tried to shift from his position.

"Thank you for everything," Jungkook said. "I appreciate everything you do, but I have a request. Would you listen?"

Jimin didn't answer for a long moment, but sagged against him. "Go on." A slight strain etched his voice but otherwise his scent stayed neutral.

"I don't know how to start this conversation because this is so uncomfortable, but Papa always told me healthy relationships involve uncomfortable conversations." Jungkook felt a ball lodge in his throat, but he knew he needed to get through this.

Jimin hummed.

"Do whatever you want with my ex and his family, but from here on out I don't want you to deliver the punishments in person."

Jimin growled, but the omega released calming pheromones and rubbed his back.

"It's not something I like to recall or talk about. I was young and didn't understand how toxic my relationship with him was. By when full understanding dawned on me, I had already moved on. I'm glad he's paying for what he did, but I don't want you to relive those moments and punish yourself."

Jimin's scent soured and his grip on him tightened.

"I'm happy and healed. You make me feel cherished and safe. I feel loved and take comfort in the fact that my heart is safe with you." He hugged him tightly and let his tears fall. "Let it go, alpha. Calm your wolf. I'm safe now. You take good care of us."

Jimin growled, his fangs digging into the sensitive skin of the omega's neck. Jungkook bared his neck. The alpha nibbled at his skin with a soft whine.

"You're an amazing alpha. I'm so fortunate and proud to call you my alpha. You're a wonderful father. Minmin and Ming are the luckiest pups."

Jimin's scent sweetened but the bitter undernotes still lingered.

"Don't punish yourself like this, alpha. Don't see him anymore. There are others who can carry out their punishments."

Jimin grunted.

"Destroy that video. We don't need that anymore. He already lost everything and will suffer for what he did. But I don't want you to do this to yourself, alpha. It hurts me to see you suffer because of this. Let it go for me please."

This time the alpha hummed, his nose buried into his neck.

"Yeah? You'll do that for me?"

Jimin pulled back to stare into his eyes. "I'll do anything for you."

Jungkook smiled softly and cupped his face. "Likewise. So let's prioritize ourselves from now on, hmm? We have so much to look forward to. Let's not look backward."

Jimin stared at him for a long moment, and then he replied, "Okay." He pursed his lips as if he was still disturbed but his scent became clearer with every passing second.

"Good alpha." Jungkook pecked his lips.

"Mhmm...so where's my reward?" Jimin asked teasingly.

Jungkook chuckled. "Whatever you want, it's yours alpha."

Jimin kissed him deeply. "How about a bath? I'll give you a massage."

"Sounds like I'm the one receiving the reward."

"Your smile is my reward, honey bun." He licked the seam of his lips, teasing him. "And you'll never know what's waiting for you."

"Hmm...What about my breakfast?"

"Oops..." Jimin smiled sheepishly.

Jungkook pouted. "Ming is hungry." He poked Jimin's side. "You won't forget my food. Tell me what you're gonna cook?"

"Hush, honey bun." Jimin kissed his nose. "I ran into Mama Kim on the way. She gave me a lot of stuff. But how about a fruit bowl and fresh juice to start your day?"

"Okay," Jungkook easily agreed, happy the situation was sorted easily.

1114.

***

I'm back from my work trip, which went well but left me exhausted (as expected). I have guests over so I'm all over the place. I hope some sense of normalcy would return in the coming days and I can fall back into the pace of writing. Only three more written parts for this and then it'd be a wrap along with epilogue. We will move onto Alpha Mine 🥳 and another arranged marriage angst "One-Step Closer." See ya soon.

I made an edit inspired by Jungkook's recent live lol