Her face slowly becomes calm as she opens her eyes that were once filled with joy are now dull and cold as she just lays there numb to the pain. A light shines apon her making her look over to see a life boat "ma'ma can you hear me"Mr lowe ask as she slowly pushes her self off the board she was using as she calmly swims to the Life boat before they help her in. She takes a seat as she stares blankly a head as they wrap a blanket around her."don't worry ma'ma everything is all right"he says before looking for any other survivors.

Rose was shown looking up at the night sky as she sings while holding jacks hands she sees a light in the distance as she gently turns her head seeing a lifeboat.

"Jack" she says as her voice was harshly do to the freezing cold. She gently turns on her side as she gently shakes jacks arms"jack"but he does not move."jack"she continues to shake his arm as she looks towards the life boat before looking back at jack.

"Jack there's a boat"she says as she continues to shake him but he still does not move over open his eyes. Rose started to get a dreaded feeling as she stares at jack before shaking him but his body just rocks against the board she was laying on"jack....jack....jack!"she says shaking his arm not wanting to believe he's dead as tears well up in her eyes"there's a boat jack"she gently cry's but nothing happens as she stares tearfully before looking at the boat passing by. She lays her head down on her arm gently sobbing giving up.

But she remembers the promise she made to jack"come back"she says before lifting up her head "come back"she says with a croak but they couldn't hear her as she stared at the boat"come back. Come back. Come back!"she continues to call out but they still couldn't hear her.

Mr lowe was shown as he looks around "hello! Can anyone hear me!"he calls out as the boat moves forward.

"Come back"rose cry's as she shivers from the cold skin white and blue lips she then looks at jack with tearful eyes before looking at there hands as she gently pulls her hand with some force break the ice between there hands as jacks body sloats for a minute do to her holding his hand"I'll never let go I promise"she says tearfully before gently kissing his hand as he starts to sink into the water before letting go as she watches him slowly sink down before she couldn't see him anymore as she sobs.

She then slowly moves her way off the board until she flips into the ice cold water with a soft splash before swimming through her way to the officer on the chair as she breaths heavily as she swims.

She makes it to the chair as she holds on while grabbing the whistle from the dead officer before putting it between her lips as she blows the whistle loudly.

Mr lowe turns to the noise having heard it"come about!"he orders as he has them turn the boat around. Nelanie turns with blank eyes as she sees rose they blowing the whistle while holding on to the chair for dear life.

Old rose was shown with her eyes closed as she gently opens them before looking at the others in front of her"fifteen hundred people went into the sea when titanic sank from under us. There were twenty boats floating near by and only one came back...one"she says as the people in front of her have tears in there eyes having no idea what those people went through.

"7 were saved from the water nelanie and me included...7 out of 1500 hundred.... after ward the 700 people in the boats had nothing to do but wait wait to die wait to live wait for an absolution that would never come."old rose says tearful.

Dawn started approaching as the passengers in the boat wait in silence. Nelanie was shown sitting there numb with no emotion as rose looks at her worried as she was layed down covered in a blanket.

Mr lowe was shown lighting a green flat as he waves it in the air. Sun rise was shown as there boat was heading to the Carpathia. Nelanie was helped aboard as she steps on to the ship. As she walks along the ship she noticed cal walking down to where the steerage where at as she tilts her head guessing he was looking for rose.

"That was the last time I ever saw him he married of course and I inherited his millions but the crash of 29 hit his interest hard and he put a pistol in his mouth that year"old rose is heard as young rose watches cal look for her as she hides her face with the blanket that was wrapped around her.

"Or so I read"old rose says.

It was puring rain when rose saw nelanie stare at the statue of liberty blankly as she walks over.

"Nelanie"she calls.out worried.

Nelanie turns to her with blank eyes"hello rose"she says without any emotion. Rose studies her for a moment before putting the pieces together "you turned off your humanity."she says softly.

Nelanie looks her blankly"I had to listen to each one of the passengers hearts die weather it was on the ship or in the sea I couldn't handle the heart break and guilt so I flipped my switch "she says coldly with a shrug.

Kol turns to his wife with tears as he gently grabs her face in her hands"my love it wasn't your fault I understand that you didn't want to take people's choice away by becoming like us and I'm so proud of you for doing something that was right."he says tearful as nelanie lets out a sob as he pulls her into him as she cry's her heart out.

Many had tears watching as a strong woman shows how truly broken she was. Rose and jack shared a look before walking over."nelanie he's right if it wasn't for your help we would still be on that ship and we wouldn't have met a great friend who showed us the beauty of the world"rose says gently as nelanie sobs as she pulls them into a hug as she shows her vulnerability.