iceberg

Nelanie glares at cal who keeps his mouth shut as he glares at her before sitting down as well as nelanie who keeps an eye on him.

Titanic was shown sailing through the Atlantic.Nelanie was shown walking back to roses state room as knocks on the door."it's me nelanie"she says before footsteps are heard as jack opens the door letting her her in she was wearing a dark purple dress with loose short sleeves as a black sash is tied around her waist as her hairs was down in waves.

"It's getting cold out there"he says as they turns to see rose Walking towards them wearing a beautiful color dress with a pink sash and lavender shaw on her."you look nice"jack says.

Soon a knocking is heard "miss rose"Lovejoy's voice is heard before the three quietly rush to the back door of the state room "my drawings"jack says before they quickly enter through the door just as Lovejoy enters the room.

Rose closes the door gently but clicked as it fully closed gaining Lovejoy's attention as they quickly make it to the Hall a few steps away from the state room"well that was a close one"nelanie says before hearing a door open as she turns her head seeing Lovejoy "ah I spoke to soon come on!"she laughs as they run through the deck.

They run past the grand staircase as jack slides slightly before nelanie and rose pull him towards the elevator shaft "wait wait wait"rose says before they are rush into the elevator.

"Go down down take us down quickly!"jack says with a laugh to the man who was operating the elevator. It starts to go down just as Lovejoy appears as he bangs on the gate. Nelanie,jack and rose look at him with smiles as the wave mockingly at him before rose flips him off causeing nelanie to bust out laughing.

They soon make it to e deck as jack stumbles out the elevator as nelanie and rose laugh as they walk away Lovejoy was soon shown running down the grand staircase.

Jack was having tumble staying his feet as the girls laugh they make it to another passing as they lean against the walls laughing"I haven't had that much fun in years"nelanie says laughing.

Lovejoy makes it to e deck as he looks around while rose, nelanie and jack hide behind the double doors"pretty tough for a valet, this fella seems more like a cop"jack says panting.

"I think he was"rose says panting before lovejoy turns and spots them"oh shit!"jack says before the three were running again as they laugh.

Jack opens a Door letting the girls in before entering as well as he closes the door nelanie covers her ears"god damn!"she says as the loud roaring fans hurt her ears.

Rose with her hands over her ears as well"now what"she asked as jack looks down the hatch to the boiler room.

Nelanie went down the later first then jack and then rose as jack helps her down.

"More coal for number one mate....hold up what are you three doing down here you shouldn't be down here it could be dangerous! Oi!"the crewman who was in charge yells after them as the three take off running with smiles.

The run past the boilers and crew men that are working making sure not to bump into them they run until they came to entrance to the cargo hold as they walk in.

It was freezing they walked further in as nelanie turns to them"that was fun and now I'll leave you to alone so you guys can have your moment"she s as with smirk as they blush before she laughs running away.

Damon turns to his sister "I know y'all had a blast but for the sake of my sanity please do go to places that are dangerous"he begs his sister who laughs.