.

.

.

Gemini lied on his bed once he arrived at his house. The umbrella that leaned by the wall attracted his eyes. Fourth was a sweet gentleman and he admitted that he was touched by his sweetness. 

He was lucky that they're friends from that moment on. His good feelings turned sour when Joss called via phone. He was sure that they will quarrel again if he answer the phone call. Contemplated whether to answer or not. 

He decided to ignore.

He was freaking tired and needed sleep real bad. He fell asleep on Fourth's clothes and woke up at 4 in the morning. He was thirsty and went for a drink downstairs. His parents were sleeping sound in the master bedroom.

After a glass of sky juice, he walked back to his room and wanted to continued sleeping. Once again the umbrella got his attention and it successfully made him smile. Befriending Fourth will be interesting and fun. 

The two of them met again days after that. It was Gemini who greeted Fourth at first and invited him for breakfast. Satang and Mark were there too. 

Fourth accepted the invitation, spent his morning with Gemini and the other friends while enjoying his breakfast. It was the most interesting breakfast he ever had in his life. 

"Let's watch movie this Saturday." Mark said.

Fourth and Satang quickly agreed with the plan except Gemini. He suddenly stopped smiling and quit on chewing his food. He looked gloomy after reading a chat.

"I need to use toilet." Gemini said and left the table. Fourth and Satang stunned. 

Mark sighed, "It must be Joss again."

"Joss?" Satang repeated. Mark nodded.

"Joss is Gem's boyfriend but their relationship is unstable lately."

Fourth and Satang just shut their mouth and letting Mark continued. Fourth was so interested to know since he saw Gemini cried days ago. Is he in a toxic relationship with Joss?

"Well, Joss is cheating on Gem but Gem always giving him a chance. From what I saw, Gem is not happy with this relationship but it seems like he can't live without Joss."

Fourth's eyebrows puckered. Satang too.

So Gemini was indeed in a toxic relationship and his boyfriend was a walking red flag. Poor Gemini for having a boyfriend who didn't know his value... Who didn't appreciate him as a boyfriend. 

Poor lil thing...

He remembered about his other half that is in a toxic relationship too. 

"I don't mean to judge, but I think Joss don't deserve Gemini." Satang said. Mark nodded.

"Me too. I don't know why Gem haven't break up with him yet." Mark sighed. He couldn't understand his own bestfriend for that. Joss is a jerk.

- - Gemini was standing in front of the mirror while putting his hand under the water tap. A glimpse of Joss makes him broke down into pieces. Actually his cousin saw Joss with someone walked into a hotel last night.

Numerous times.... NUMEROUS CHANCES he gave Joss but Joss won't change. He is too stupid for staying and trying to fix their relationship. The most upsetting thing was he loves that guy so much and he hates himself for that!

He walked back to the table after 5 minutes. 

"Are you okay, friend?" Mark asked. Gemini nodded while smiling.